Our valued sponsor

French millionaire denied Swiss citizenship over speeding offence

Btw I get fined for speeding every single time I go to the UAE, whereas in Monaco they fine you even if you press the accelerator down while in neutral.
Italy is quite good for driving fast if you have a foreign plate and dl.

Not a bad idea, can you find second hand models? They shouldn’t be overly used smi(&%

Speechless :confused:
Many US states are now allowing turning human bodies into fertilizer.
Canadian law now allows a doctor to tell you to kill yourself through the assisted suicide program just because you have depression or some vague psychological symptoms.

I think we're moving into an era where offing yourself will become a very easy option in order to reduce unwanted population (Those who need public services the most). Imagine paying taxes all your life just so the government can come up with imaginative ways to get rid of you the moment you need the services you paid for all your life lmao.

Reactions: Martin Everson
I think we're moving into an era where offing yourself will become a very easy option in order to reduce unwanted population (Those who need public services the most).

Well the Swiss will lead the pack. I wonder why people want to kill themselves in such a "good country".

P.S I personally knew a Swiss mother of 3 and another Swiss father of 5 who lived in Switzerland and both committed suicide there :confused:. There is something strange about Swiss culture especially in German speaking Switzerland. I just cant put my finger on what it is. The guy that got denied a Swiss passport for speeding is probably better off in end without it.

Well the Swiss will lead the pack. I wonder why people want to kill themselves in such a "good country".

P.S I personally knew a Swiss mother of 3 and another Swiss father of 5 who lived in Switzerland and both committed suicide there :confused:. There is something strange about Swiss culture especially in German speaking Switzerland. I just cant put my finger on what it is. The guy that got denied a Swiss passport for speeding is probably better off in end without it.
Maslow pyramide. When money is no longer an issue, people start to learn about their true selves and they don’t like what they discover.

Reactions: Jerry1911

Swiss german speakers were the weirdest motherfuckers i met and by far lol. The culture of condescending dickhead that always make a fuss about everything is hardcore there. I saw people complaining/calling administration/filing complaints because the train was 3-5 minutes late lol

They tend to be very rigid and difficult to work with, germans themselves weren't like this. The deeper you get into the cantons like St Gallen for example and the weirder and more awkward people get. As far as suicides go, like GPT pointed out, when you're rich and you're past clubbing, going to restaurants, travelling, living the high life, people tend to get very depressed and things simply go downhill from there. Drugs, depression, often take the lead and without proper psychological counselling people just off themselves. It's common among rich circles, not just in switzerland. People often get bored out of their minds when they're sitting on millions and have fuckall motivation to do anything. Those who own businesses/companies fare better because they have an occupation still, but the folks who are in early retirement usually go crazy long before retirement age.

- You make millions and you're happy, start enjoying life, drop all occupations, you just live it up for a few years
- Soon you decide to settle down, marry a hot model girl you always dreamed of since you can afford it now
- Life gets boring slowly as you discovered everything about that "other side" you always dreamed of
- Turns out even your wife is a whore who married you for your money and has been cheating on you with the plumber
- Your kids are spoiled shitheads who hate you and already dreaming of leaving the family household (with your money of course)
- You start dwelling on the past, mistakes, etc, get depressed because you feel like there's nothing more to life, you got it all yet you're not satisfied with this new routine
- You start taking drugs, drinking booze and thinking of what you could have done differently
- Depression gets worse, and no one around you gives a s**t (Especially in a family full of superficial cunts)
- Your family finds you hanging in the garage
- The end

Seen many cases like this

Last edited:

Excess Of Everything Is Bad.

- You make millions and you're happy, start enjoying life, drop all occupations, you just live it up for a few years
- Soon you decide to settle down, marry a hot model girl you always dreamed of since you can afford it now
- Life gets boring slowly as you discovered everything about that "other side" you always dreamed of
- Turns out even your wife is a whore who married you for your money and has been cheating on you with the plumber
- Your kids are spoiled shitheads who hate you and already dreaming of leaving the family household (with your money of course)
- You start dwelling on the past, mistakes, etc, get depressed because you feel like there's nothing more to life, you got it all yet you're not satisfied with this new routine
- You start taking drugs, drinking booze and thinking of what you could have done differently
- Depression gets worse, and no one around you gives a s**t (Especially in a family full of superficial cunts)
- The end

You don't have to earn millions, I've seen it often enough in the middle class. It starts at the age of 40...

Per year. And no. I am not kidding.

A household where the main bread winner earns 150-200k per year and the secondary income is somewhere between 75-100k is what on average comes back with the highest suicide rates.
in a Western world country that income doesn’t even remotely allow you to have the time to think about suicide.

Swiss german speakers were the weirdest motherfuckers i met and by far lol. The culture of condescending dickhead that always make a fuss about everything is hardcore there. I saw people complaining/calling administration/filing complaints because the train was 3-5 minutes late lol

They tend to be very rigid and difficult to work with, germans themselves weren't like this. The deeper you get into the cantons like St Gallen for example and the weirder and more awkward people get. As far as suicides go, like GPT pointed out, when you're rich and you're past clubbing, going to restaurants, travelling, living the high life, people tend to get very depressed and things simply go downhill from there. Drugs, depression, often take the lead and without proper psychological counselling people just off themselves. It's common among rich circles, not just in switzerland. People often get bored out of their minds when they're sitting on millions and have fuckall motivation to do anything. Those who own businesses/companies fare better because they have an occupation still, but the folks who are in early retirement usually go crazy long before retirement age.

- The end

Damn....you pretty much summed it all up thu&¤#.

That is a matter of perception. For a fact 300k household income for CH is way above average let alone such an amount in other western countries.
Do you have an idea, for instance, of how much a cleaning lady costs in Geneva? A properly hired one, not an illegal immigrant (which would eventually lead you to the MP’s office). Surely if you are a farmer up in the mountains you need less money, but I bet you wouldn’t have the time to think about suicide.

FYI; avarage salary is around 60k per person in CH. The moment you have 4-5x avarage in your household, then money isn’t a problem…
Wow, that's comparatively low. In 2021, a German full-time employee earned an average of around €50k on a 12-month salary.

Latest Threads