Our valued sponsor

German GmbH (LLC) looking for partners, investors and entities willing to collaborate

GermanCargo

Oct 27, 2020
Visit site
Hello all,

This is my first post here and I'd like to invite interested persons for any form of business with my company.

I currently have a German GmbH & co. KG (LLC), fully paid capital (25k €) sitting with a couple thousand in funds.

I've always wanted to create something great with my company but to no avail. I have been participating tenders for PPP infrastructure projects with no luck in winning, I'm working on basic trade, with products from SE Asia. (Just to gain seed capital).

I would like to focus more on infrastructure projects, real estate and commodity trade or for that matter anything that brings money.

I am just advertising myself here for anyone who is interested or would like to start a project in Germany but doesn't know there way around. My main goal is to bring turnover under a commission basis and it doesn't matter what ideas you've got. Just PM me and we can get started!

Reactions: Digitalloveexx
Hello all,

This is my first post here and I'd like to invite interested persons for any form of business with my company.

I currently have a German GmbH & co. KG (LLC), fully paid capital (25k €) sitting with a couple thousand in funds.

I've always wanted to create something great with my company but to no avail. I have been participating tenders for PPP infrastructure projects with no luck in winning, I'm working on basic trade, with products from SE Asia. (Just to gain seed capital).

I would like to focus more on infrastructure projects, real estate and commodity trade or for that matter anything that brings money.

I am just advertising myself here for anyone who is interested or would like to start a project in Germany but doesn't know there way around. My main goal is to bring turnover under a commission basis and it doesn't matter what ideas you've got. Just PM me and we can get started!
Hi there,

I have an idea that you might be interested in. Pm me if you want.

Thanks!

Latest Threads