Our valued sponsor

Germany buys Tax Data from Dubai

neweraoffshore

IT Nerd Offshore Guy
May 9, 2019
neweraoffshore.com
I just leave this here:

For the ones who can read German the Spiegel Artikel:

The rumors say the informant also has data from NBD and the asset list is the first purchase to verify the integrity of his information. However I just heard this. Don't take this information for granted. You know...lawyers want to make money and they scare everybody so they can sell their service. But the asset list is definitely real.

Germany needs the money after they fucked up their household, hahaha. Most stupid country ever.... So glad I left them years ago....

I just leave this here:

The rumors say the informant also has data from NBD and the asset list is the first purchase to verify the integrity of his information. However I just heard this. Don't take this information for granted. You know...lawyers want to make money and they scare everybody so they can sell their service. But the asset list is definitely real.

Germany needs the money after they fucked up their household, hahaha. Most stupid country ever.... So glad I left them years ago....
Isn't buying and using of stolen property a crime in itself? ;)
In that case there is no doubt about the origin of that data.

But i guess if the saints there do it, it is of course no problem at all.
Indeed a troubling event once more.
Why do they not try to pull it off in China or USA?

Reactions: Vor
I just leave this here:

Prudent to assume such purchases are not limited to this one country.

I will say it again. Please pay attention those with UAE Visa's claiming to be resident there but are not.....lol. That clamp down is coming too - so come clean while you still can.

Latest Threads