Our valued sponsor

Question Getting a Business for DUNS (Apple Developer)

mimi88jp

Mentor Group Gold
Mar 27, 2021
London
Visit site
Hey guys I was wondering if I could scratch your brains.

I'm working with an app development company that insists I enroll in the Apple Developer program.
Problem is,
1: I can't seem to enroll as I keep getting a nondescript error when I do. (I've tried 3 different ID's)
2: I don't want my name to be listed as developer, I want something cool like "SelfCare Milkshake" (We used to be able to do this back in 2012 but now it demands real names only, no nickname or alias's).

The app does have optional inapp purchases, so I'm thinking of buying a business, I don't have a Passport to incorporate my own (just a driving license).

I originally was going to rent a company, but a lot of the 'rent a companies' out there seem fraudulent and the ones that seem legit, I'm scared that they might decide to disable my account at a moment's notice like Stripe or PayPal. I'd feel more comfortable if I had more control.

Any ideas guys?

Hey guys I was wondering if I could scratch your brains.

I'm working with an app development company that insists I enroll in the Apple Developer program.
Problem is,
1: I can't seem to enroll as I keep getting a nondescript error when I do. (I've tried 3 different ID's)
2: I don't want my name to be listed as developer, I want something cool like "SelfCare Milkshake" (We used to be able to do this back in 2012 but now it demands real names only, no nickname or alias's).

The app does have optional inapp purchases, so I'm thinking of buying a business, I don't have a Passport to incorporate my own (just a driving license).

I originally was going to rent a company, but a lot of the 'rent a companies' out there seem fraudulent and the ones that seem legit, I'm scared that they might decide to disable my account at a moment's notice like Stripe or PayPal. I'd feel more comfortable if I had more control.

Any ideas guys?
Best option for you is to get your passport and open UK company.

I want some privacy, I don't like that the director's name and address are listed online for everyone to see.
I was thinking offshore, lower taxes too.
Privacy will cost you money. Be ready for this. But there is no way to do it without both of these things at once:
- ever using your passport anywhere
- using services of very shady individuals

Legit nominees will need your passport details because they dont want to be fronting a scam operation for coins

Latest Threads