Our valued sponsor

Giveaway of Singapore Company (unused)

gogo

Aug 4, 2021
Cyprus
Visit site
Yes, you read that right. I want to give away the company I formed a year ago and never used for free! The annual fees for the nominee director and office are coming up next week and I don't want to have to worry about dissolving the company so if you thought about setting up an LLC in SIngapore you can save a lot of money right now. Serious enquiries only please, time is of the essence!

Yes, you read that right. I want to give away the company I formed a year ago and never used for free! The annual fees for the nominee director and office are coming up next week and I don't want to have to worry about dissolving the company so if you thought about setting up an LLC in SIngapore you can save a lot of money right now. Serious enquiries only please, time is of the essence!
Can you pm me please

Could you manage to open a bank account with this company? (I mean except the EMIs: Bankera and WISE). If so, I'm interested and will travel to SG next week. Also, please let me know the nominee and transfer fee (s) too.

Latest Threads