Our valued sponsor

Gold and coal from Colombia - direct from Mine

Cetme308win

Pro Member
Aug 5, 2017
Visit site
I have some partners in colombian mining companies and we get various minerals straight from the mine.

We are working specially with coal and gold mines but we have also some valuable contacts with petroleum companies and refineries.

Regarding the coal and gold mines, we have direct contacts with the mine, so not other middleman involved.

I have some partners in colombian mining companies and we get various minerals straight from the mine.

We are working specially with coal and gold mines but we have also some valuable contacts with petroleum companies and refineries.

Regarding the coal and gold mines, we have direct contacts with the mine, so not other middleman involved.
Will you guys be interested in warehouses in cartagena?

No one needs to hawk mined gold around for sale. It's sold locally easily. This is going to turn bad.
Well the problem is that locally legal gold and illegal gold (the ones from illegal mines) is mixed by resellers.... I have a direct contact with a local mine due to one of my partner's family connections.... The mine is legal and have all the documents.... No problems since I have all the proofs the buyers need

42.000€ per kg....

Minimum quantity for buying is 1kg

The sale can be done in their own offices in Medellin in person or through Brink's
Spot price now is E55,000 for a kilo

So you are offering at what 25%+ discount...?

Where is this coming from? Grade? How will it be transported?

How can you re=assure me this is not a scam?

I deal with authorized mines....
Then why is it so cheap?

Spot price now is E55,000 for a kilo

So you are offering at what 25%+ discount...?

Where is this coming from? Grade? How will it be transported?

How can you re=assure me this is not a scam?

Then why is it so cheap?
Price is not cheap, that price is for pure 99.999% refined gold and the one I'm offering it's raw gold (powder and nuggets) not pure one ... You need to refine it.

As I said is not refined gold but you may ask for an analysis or appoint a laboratory to perform an analysis of the raw gold.

It's coming from mines in Cauca region of Colombia and the gold can be transported in 2 different ways:

1. You can buy it directly in Colombia and carry it at your luggage. You can legally carry up to 7kg there, just don't forget to declare it at customs.

2. BRINK'S that it's the safest ways for this type of deals and can act as an escrow for payments.

We are not gonna ask any money in advance, we can do both a sale in person or using brink's that will act as an escrow agent for the sale as well as the company that would transport it to you. We may be open for any suggestions. We can also send any supporting documents so you can see that it's actually something real .

Reactions: Sir Gelato

Latest Threads