Our valued sponsor

Gonet & Cie

Furthermore, this bank is 100% owned by LU government. Honestly, for me it does not smell well; I would not put any remarkable amount of money into such an institution (yes, perhaps I am too much suspicious re: governments and especially EU governments).
True, been knowing them since many years ago.
Luxembourg it's a good country for incorporation, depending on the structure.

Also I've got a strong relationship with a big EU bank and their wealth management team. Good range of professionals.

Reactions: troubled soul
clow#¤%
I am sorry to inform you that, unfortunately, our Compliance cannot give a favorable outcome to your request to start a business relationship with our bank.
In fact, certain countries in which people or companies are domiciled with which you have, or have had in the past, commercial relations are part of our “no go jurisdisctions” list and this element is unfortunately decisive and irrevocable in their decision.

clow#¤%
I am sorry to inform you that, unfortunately, our Compliance cannot give a favorable outcome to your request to start a business relationship with our bank.
In fact, certain countries in which people or companies are domiciled with which you have, or have had in the past, commercial relations are part of our “no go jurisdisctions” list and this element is unfortunately decisive and irrevocable in their decision.
:(
Or where in the bottommost pit of hell you were doing your business? ;)

Latest Threads