Our valued sponsor

Good company to open Foundation in Liechtenstein?

Hey,

We can help you with that. We have a lot of experience with Liechtenstein.

The first year would cost around 15,000 EUR, then around 12,000-15,000 EUR starting from the second. Compared to the market, this would be the entry price point.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hi,
Does anybody know a good company (trustworthy, efficient and cheap) with which to open a foundation in Liechtenstein?
Thank you!
So here is exact example how Offshore resellers are just needed for amateurs only.

Gediminas is offering you a Liechtenstein foundation formation for 15,000 Eur. This is something unbelievable.

Here are usual costs if formed directly with standard lawyers in Liechtenstein, without using resellers whose added value is nothing:

Fee for foundation formation and commercial register fee: 700 CHF

Minimum annual tax advanced deposit payment: 1,200 CHF

Goverment assets fee: 600 CHF

Works of standard liechtenstein lawyers: 3,000 CHF

Total: 5,500 CHF what is just a little bit more than 5,000 Eur.

It is fun: Gediminas just added 10K for himself. Just for documents and few emails forwarding between you and some lawyer in Liechtenstein. He is not a licensed person in Liechtensten. So he can not form anything for you in Liechtensten. He can resell service of local lawyers only.

All lawyers in Liechtenstein speaks english. And you do not need any offshore reseller middle man just billing 10K more. Contact few lawyers in Liechtenstein directly. And save 10K..

t is fun: Gediminas just added 10K for himself.

You are talking nonsense.

You have mentioned prices for a simple setup. Ours include 2 local directors, accounting, audit, compliance fees, etc. There is a lot of legal work throughout the process.

You are comparing things that can not be compared. The average price (in the market) for such a setup is 15,000-25,000 EUR (for the first year).

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstanz
You are talking nonsense.

You have mentioned prices for a simple setup. Ours include 2 local directors, accounting, audit, compliance fees, etc. There is a lot of legal work throughout the process.

You are comparing things that can not be compared. The average price (in the market) for such a setup is 15,000-25,000 EUR (for the first year).
Do you have a license in Liechtenstein? You can enter a number here. We are all waiting with openned eyes and mouth.

It is nonsense to offer any kind of price for works like accounting when you know nothing about amount of transactions.

Asking for audit fee without knowhing anything abount amount and value of transactions is unserious.

Compliance fees? Usualy covered within 3K CHF of standard lawyers..

Everyone serious lawyer makes difference between setup and any additional fees.

Local directors fee? Are you kidding? Foundation does not have a directors. The only mandatory executive body of Foundation in Liechtenstein is the foundation council. And it can be any person or entity. Also persons and entities from abroad. Everyone serious lawyer in Liechtenstein offers forming a 2 cheap offshore companies as council members. There is absolutely no need for a local directors or council members.

I understand, you need to live from something.. I inderstand, you need to earn..
But your service is needed for amateurs only, who are willing to pay a nonsense fees just for having emails and documents forwarded by you. What is your added value in Liechtenstein foundation formation? I do not believe that there is any. You are reseller only. But if you are a registered lawyer and aghent an Liechtenstein, you are free to write here your license number..

Reactions: andres33
I understand, you need to live from something.. I inderstand, you need to earn..

I have a doubt you understand anything that I wrote there. ;)

Local directors fee? Are you kidding? Foundation does not have a directors.

You can put a foundation without local directors to the trash because the treaties for the avoidance of double taxation would not apply. Also, I would be interested to see what banks would open the account without directors.

It is nonsense to offer any kind of price for works like accounting when you know nothing about amount of transactions.

Yes, my price is only the indication (based on our previous experience).

Anyway, for the OP, do your own DD, speak with lawyers and you will find out the idea of what I am talking about.

Thanks for the discussion @LoveMyLife, we can stop there.

I have a doubt you understand anything that I wrote there. ;)

You can put a foundation without local directors to the trash because the treaties for the avoidance of double taxation would not apply. Also, I would be interested to see what banks would open the account without directors.

Yes, my price is only the indication (based on our previous experience).

Anyway, for the OP, do your own DD, speak with lawyers and you will find out the idea of what I am talking about.

Thanks for the discussion @LoveMyLife, we can stop there.
I spoke with one liechtenstein lawyer just 20 minutes ago. Just called him. He is my friend for more than 10 years. And he coinfirmed, your prices are nonsense.

We are all sill waiting for your Liechtenstein license number..

Reactions: andres33
Thank you. Yes, the prices of Goldiminas don't make any sense. I have been writing to agents who offer much lower prices (about half as much). Also, Liechtenstein foundations don't need 2 local directors, accounting, audit, etc. So he doesn't know what he is talking about.

Anyway, LoveMyLife, could you recommend a local lawyer I can get in touch with? Maybe even your friend? Whenever I do a google search I find companies that ask a lot of money. I am quite sure it can be done much cheaper with a local lawyer or a local company. Thank you!

Also, Liechtenstein foundations don't need 2 local directors, accounting, audit, etc

When it comes to taxes, it will matter. Please consult with the legal (don't rely just on random public opinions). If you are not a resident of Liechtenstein, I would also suggest you speak with an international tax advisor.

The biggest mistake what you can do is establishing the foundation in the wrong way. Trust me, you will suffer big time.

Thank you. Yes, the prices of Goldiminas don't make any sense. I have been writing to agents who offer much lower prices (about half as much). Also, Liechtenstein foundations don't need 2 local directors, accounting, audit, etc. So he doesn't know what he is talking about.

Anyway, LoveMyLife, could you recommend a local lawyer I can get in touch with? Maybe even your friend? Whenever I do a google search I find companies that ask a lot of money. I am quite sure it can be done much cheaper with a local lawyer or a local company. Thank you!
I have one rule: I do not recommend any company nor any service here. It can be considered as not accepting a rules. Gold members can advertise their services here as much as they want. I am just a standard member and I am not allowed to recommend any exact company.

My friend is a standard lawyer - he is a lawyer for more than 30 years.. If you will search in regulatory body, I believe, you will find him and few others. There are not a lot of them.

I have one rule: I do not recommend any company nor any service here. It can be considered as not accepting a rules. Gold members can advertise their services here as much as they want. I am just a standard member and I am not allowed to recommend any exact company.

My friend is a standard lawyer - he is a lawyer for more than 30 years.. If you will search in regulatory body, I believe, you will find him and few others. There are not a lot of them.
Man sorry, but your lawyer is no good. Liechtenstein foundation council consists of offshore companies. This sounds crazy. No serious lawyer would offer such structure :) Why you need the Liechtenstein foundation then? Just incorporate an offshore company.

Man sorry, but your lawyer is no good. Liechtenstein foundation council consists of offshore companies. This sounds crazy. No serious lawyer would offer such structure :) Why you need the Liechtenstein foundation then? Just incorporate an offshore company.
Why?

Level of privacy. When formed properly, there is no CRS reporting required by Liechtenstein banks on accounts of local foundation..

and you still think your suggested way would count as a "properly formed foundation"? Stop joking, please.

With this kind of "knowledge", you can potentially harm other people's wealth.
You stop joking with your reselling of services of someone else and adding a hundreds of percents over price of agents, lawyers, accountants just for mail forwarding done by you..

• Haha
Reactions: Gediminas
Of
What Liechtenstein bank would open an account where management is offshore companies of foundation? I think you are late 20 year
I understand, you mean offshore just countries like Belize and Seychelles. When I write about offshore, I write about countries, which you will not ever find on any blacklist nor any websites of offshore resellers who try to sell their services here. I am not talking about BVI, Hong Kong etc..

Liechtenstein bankers are willing to listen and understand. I spend some time with friends who are lawyers, bankers, accountants, there. And we talk. In almost every case, if structure is understandable for them and as long as they see reasonable wealth, there is no problem.

Just stop doing Bu bu bu on people. Offshore is not a nightmare. Nightmare are unusable countries with a terrible name like Seychelles, Hong Kong, Belize, etc.. But there are many other countries, where you can have the same level of privacy, tax planning possibilites and you will never read about tmein in a newspapers or on websites of so much loved offshore resellere here..

Lux is under a lot of pressure due to #OpenLux investigation: OpenLux - OCCRP so better read all this so you don't make some mistakes...
Also they might change things in the future under this pressure... so things may not be like they were in a year or two time..

Latest Threads