Our valued sponsor

Good EMI for Seychelles?

Hi,
Sorry for late repoly. Epayments and Mistertango applications were approved for Seychelles IBC. Epayments was faster, pretty straight forward, much cheaper than MT. Mistertango wants €800 +€50 month for non-ECA companies. UpayCard is B2B only so we did not go through with them.

Hi,
Sorry for late repoly. Epayments and Mistertango applications were approved for Seychelles IBC. Epayments was faster, pretty straight forward, much cheaper than MT. Mistertango wants €800 +€50 month for non-ECA companies. UpayCard is B2B only so we did not go through with them.
Epayments straight forward? Lucky you. They rejected me after waiting so many weeks and tons of paper. Same for a friend of mine. And we deal with different businesses, different countries etc.

Epayments straight forward? Lucky you. They rejected me after waiting so many weeks and tons of paper. Same for a friend of mine. And we deal with different businesses, different countries etc.
I applied for an account with them yesterday, got an e-mail a few hours later that it will take 3 business days to get the account opened if approved. So I'm counting days.

Compared to Transferwise which only took aprox 10 minutes for the entire verification process for a corporate UK account it's a very long time to wait.

I applied for an account with them yesterday, got an e-mail a few hours later that it will take 3 business days to get the account opened if approved. So I'm counting days.

Compared to Transferwise which only took aprox 10 minutes for the entire verification process for a corporate UK account it's a very long time to wait.

A lot depends on business activities and jurisdictions. For an IBC (non-EEA) it was reasonable and I received the debit card in about 10 days. I was successful with both Epayments/Mistertango (although IBC for MT is €799 + €50 per/mo.). However, I should note I think all banks are b.s.! Making you jump through hoops so they can take 5-10% of your money is complete doo-doo! If there was more bitcoin adoption (more local stores) I'd never use a bank again ;)

how it's going are they still review your application? Try with Fidor bank, they opened and fully verified my personal account today within 15 minutes (It's Sunday) I have already ordered my business card and asked what procedures they have to become a business customer of theirs!

Latest Threads