Our valued sponsor

Google Ads Suspended, why?

Ciropollo

Oct 16, 2021
Norway
Visit site
I have a normal skim US LLC + bank account.

I created a new Google Ads account made from my EU home country and no VPN or residential IP. Attached a VCC from Mercury.

After 3 days and spent 35 USD, got suspended, and now I'm going thought a long time support ticket. Why?

In your op, what was the problem?
- The IP issue?
- The VCC?

Or is the normal process for a new account to get suspended? If I'll do another account with another VCC and same name, they will block?

Any advice very welcome!

Thanks!

i had my google ads account banned few years for bulls**t reasons running successful business . you cant argue with this d-heads .

some people buy aged accounts to get over this problems .they probably suspend ur account for vcc or account activities.

Obviously having an IP that doesn't match the country of the business is problematic. However also the virtual credit card is a problem. You can't really do anything about it. Just make the support ticket and wait for them to unban your account.

Yes the wait time for this is so slow.

Update:
I tried to make other account, physical card mercury + relay + bank account connected, ip residential super awesome, all very good but....
Few second and payment suspended [super clean website, policy and whatver]

For this reason, I officially declare impossible to open a Google Ads account with such EMIs or company.

If anyone has any advice, please say.

Thanks

Latest Threads