Our valued sponsor

Got troubles with creditors need immediately solution to hide assets!

SirLord

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
I seek immediately solution for offshore company formation to be able to hide my assets from creditors chasing me since last week because I filed bankruptcy. I just didn't move my last money and assets before I filed for personal bankruptcy and now I got 3 days before they are coming with some from court to pick up what I have in my home!

So I'm pretty much fucked I must say. I have 1 bank account which they didn't froze or accesses yet so I'm hoping that I will be able to get that money out before they come after it. I have also some gods that I want to transfer ownership to the new offshore company if possible.

So what I really need it an aged Offshore corp (doesn't matter where) and a bank account which they can't get access to. How fast can this be done and how much does it costs.

I have an PayPal account with a few thousand dollars so It must fit in this price range!

Please help?

Reactions: GoGoldPro
Welcome aboard, sorry to hear about your situation.

I send you a PM in order to help you to sort this out immediately. Let's take it from there, I'm sure to be able to help you.

Quick follow up.. Admin has been very helpful to me in this difficult situation, a quick deal was made with an existing Belize company and bank account. Thanks for the outstanding and awesome support here, I'm very pleased with your service.

Just close the thread if you like.

You are more then welcome at any time was a pleasure to help you ;)

Quick follow up.. Admin has been very helpful to me in this difficult situation, a quick deal was made with an existing Belize company and bank account. Thanks for the outstanding and awesome support here, I'm very pleased with your service.

Good to hear that you're out of trouble already by posting here. Admin has done a great job as always ^_^

It's good to know that you have sorted out your problem in very short time with the help of admin:)

Holding company could help you and protect your money from trouble if you had it from the start. If you didn't have one, there must be another way like what you did with having a negotiation with Admin. Good job responding quickly before something severe happened!

Latest Threads