Our valued sponsor

Government Can Freeze and Confiscate ‘Unexplained Wealth’ At Will, According to Newly Passed Rules in EU – Here’s How

Happens all the time in the US, will happen in the UK/EU.

I am really excited to see when the first unjust confiscations will be announced in the press. And then if we will also hear about the unjust and above all the "oops we hadn't read the law correctly" cases.

One thing is for sure, this will be an intrusion into every man's right to own wealth, house, car, and luxury - it will be hell on earth in Europe when this law is passed in the EU - I'm starting to understand why the British wanted out of the EU and why Switzerland has stayed completely out all its lifetime.

One can only dread what this will turn into.
Switzerland is a EU Vassal state now..... it's in a worse position than the UK...

Hence the sanctions aspect, then the gross violation of direct democracy (2018 not to bail out banks in the future).

Reactions: jafo
I am really excited to see when the first unjust confiscations will be announced in the press. And then if we will also hear about the unjust and above all the "oops we hadn't read the law correctly" cases.

One thing is for sure, this will be an intrusion into every man's right to own wealth, house, car, and luxury - it will be hell on earth in Europe when this law is passed in the EU - I'm starting to understand why the British wanted out of the EU and why Switzerland has stayed completely out all its lifetime.

In regard of the UK im puzzled.
Just recently I got notice by a crypto exchange which started to severely restrict actions one can do there like no leverage, no lending and such. Seems UK goes the way of the EU even faster.

Reactions: jafo

I agree. Having such power is wrong as it only takes one rogue government coming to power for it to be misused.

You got 1930's Germany to serve as an example as to what it could turn into :confused:.

P.S People should think very carefully about the direction of the EU. History will repeat itself and this time you maybe in the group affected politically, ideologically, socially or economically etc.

Reactions: Marketint and jafo

Latest Threads