Our valued sponsor

Guidance: Bank account.

Ancorlon

May 3, 2018
Visit site
Hello guys!

I have spent several days reading the forum and looking for different solutions, but I seem not to be able to find any answers regarding my questions.

I made my first offshore company order (Belize) early this year, with the hope of having it done far by now. After several weeks the company was registered and I received all the documents and it was time to handle the banking issue, after months waiting on opening a bank account it seems like it will be delayed even more for some reason which is unknown.

However this delayed have set back my business already and I can't afford waiting several months more to have this solved, so I am in a small rush to find a solution.

To my question:
Do anyone have a trusted and good company that can help me regarding the issue opening a bank account? we don't have any preferences were it should be located.

Also which country is the fastest to set up a company account regarding that we are incorporated in Belize?

Other solutions is also welcome, we expect to have a yearly business volume of around 5-10 million €, with well over 500k already waiting to be sent, so it needs to be able to handle this volume without problems.

Thank you,

Reactions: negon
I can't think of a bank in 2018 welcoming a Belize company with millions going through.

What is your activity?
What is your nationality?
What country are you based in?
What banks have you tried already?

I can't think of a bank in 2018 welcoming a Belize company with millions going through.

What is your activity?
What is your nationality?
What country are you based in?
What banks have you tried already?

We are building our own mining farm, (already started the process, with pay outs for our customers) cloud mining , It's sold both threw Network marketing and directly to bigger investors,
The accounts purpose is to make it easier for people investing to pay for it (before we had a bitcoin solution).
People operating is from Scandinavia.
We are not based on a specific country, but our clients are spread threw North Europe, Middle East, Asia .

We have not received the information on which bank in specific, only that it was a Cyprus bank account.

We are building our own mining farm, (already started the process, with pay outs for our customers) cloud mining , It's sold both threw Network marketing and directly to bigger investors,
The accounts purpose is to make it easier for people investing to pay for it (before we had a bitcoin solution).
People operating is from Scandinavia.
We are not based on a specific country, but our clients are spread threw North Europe, Middle East, Asia .

We have not received the information on which bank in specific, only that it was a Cyprus bank account.

With that turnover I would setup a Swiss based solution. Good jurisdiction, crypto friendly, and easily banked.

Reactions: W4rhol
Thanks, I will look into it.
With the Belize Company Formation I liked the accounting part, makes everything easier for us as company.

I also looked in to a temporary Dubai solution? I guess the process of opening up a new company and bank account could be speeded up by being on location, anyone have experience from that?

Thanks, I will look into it.
With the Belize Company Formation I liked the accounting part, makes everything easier for us as company.

I also looked in to a temporary Dubai solution? I guess the process of opening up a new company and bank account could be speeded up by being on location, anyone have experience from that?

crypto + offshore = dead end.

Reactions: Martin Everson
crypto + offshore = dead end.
second that!

OP, take a trip to Switzerland and get setup there with a company and bank account. With that money available you can pay the office / agent you hire for the company and bank account setup to do the entire accounting, filing of taxes etc. It may cost you aprox 20K a year which is cheap considering the business you are into.

So your activity is crypto and you expect third-party payments totaling 5-10m annually via a Belize company with some clients in the middle east :-(

You know what......good luck. Let us know how you get on.

I will have a look on Switzerland, however this I think will take some time and time is a luxury we don't have at the moment.

Yes, This seems that it will be a issue bigger then we expected.
At the moment I am looking into have a Dubai Freezone solution, and redirect payments from UAE to a Estonian Bank account.
Anyone have experience from Dubai?

I have some government/bank connections which can make it possible to fix everything within a couple of days, But we had some issues before in Dubai (other company), were they froze our assets which made big problems to solve it.

Latest Threads