Our valued sponsor

Gulf capital investments

Website looks dodgy. Who is behind the website I wonder. If I google it they say CEO of RAK properties i.e Mohammed Sultan Al Qadi is behind it but that seems very unlikely.

Sorry but what brought you to that site a spam email in your inbox? ns2

Website looks dodgy. Who is behind the website I wonder. If I google it they say CEO of RAK properties i.e Mohammed Sultan Al Qadi is behind it but that seems very unlikely.

Sorry but what brought you to that site a spam email in your inbox? ns2
Yes exactly and now an offer to source a loan for me from wealthy families in Dubai. Wants a lot of documents. I have asked for him to validate himself. Something feels off. No phone numbers on the email or website and no phone contacts on the website.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Hey guys, I was approached from the same guys... I have not responded yet... Wanted to respond and see how they got our information and what they are asking for to understand these situations better... Any advice ?

Reactions: sonato
A friend of mine is set to close on a loan with Gulf Capital Investments and they have asked for a substantial fee (~$16k) in order to move the money internationally. My spider senses are tingling all over. Have any of you guys come to a conclusion on whether this company is legit or not?
They are orthodox, can be stringent atimes, but legit. I also know a friend from Canada, initially, I was startled about their insurance, but he was happy in the end, in fact, he got refinanced after 24months. Good to go.

Hey guys, I was approached from the same guys... I have not responded yet... Wanted to respond and see how they got our information and what they are asking for to understand these situations better... Any advice ?
Not your typical professional banker, can be crazy with the ask. No regrets, but your call though:)

They are orthodox, can be stringent atimes, but legit. I also know a friend from Canada, initially, I was startled about their insurance, but he was happy in the end, in fact, he got refinanced after 24months. Good to go.
Have you got financing from gulf capital Investment, can you confirm they are legit or not?

Has anyone got financing from gulf capital Investment based in Almas tower 54 level Dubai???

Has any one heard of Gulf Capital Investments? They're website has some concerns for me. www.gulfcainvest.com
Did you get financing from them?

Seems they arrived on OffshoreCorpTalk.com, exercise extra caution if you use them.
Has any one heard of Gulf Capital Investments?

Hi guys, I contacted OP @rafaelsan a few days ago regarding this Gulf Capital Investments company, as I might be interested to borrow for a project myself. It was -obviously- a private conversation, and I asked him to give me the contact names he'd been dealing with, as the company wasn't answering my emails. And here's when it gets a bit messy... OP stated that he couldn't disclose any relevant info as it would be against the forum rules, to which I replied we were having a PRIVATE conversation and it was fine, but he refused to reply. I contacted @Admin about this and he confirmed that such exchange of information in a private conversation was fine. I contacted OP again with Admin's reply, but he again refused to reply.

I'm posting this not to vent any anger or frustration but to warn you (particularly those that received spam and/or are keen on asking for a loan) that someone at a 'silver member' level (same as me, lol) is acting very weird in such a simple matter, and thus leads me to think that there's some sh*t going on in whatever he's selling, ie, I wouldn't trust a word he's said regarding Gulf Capital and I would use extra caution or -better- entirely abandon planning on doing any business with these guys. I don't know if OP is an undercover 'whatever' or a shill for the Co or it was just lack of understanding (how could that be?), but I've made up my mind on the matter and wanted to share it with you.

NVO

Hi guys, I contacted OP @rafaelsan a few days ago regarding this Gulf Capital Investments company, as I might be interested to borrow for a project myself. It was -obviously- a private conversation, and I asked him to give me the contact names he'd been dealing with, as the company wasn't answering my emails. And here's when it gets a bit messy... OP stated that he couldn't disclose any relevant info as it would be against the forum rules, to which I replied we were having a PRIVATE conversation and it was fine, but he refused to reply. I contacted @Admin about this and he confirmed that such exchange of information in a private conversation was fine. I contacted OP again with Admin's reply, but he again refused to reply.

I'm posting this not to vent any anger or frustration but to warn you (particularly those that received spam and/or are keen on asking for a loan) that someone at a 'silver member' level (same as me, lol) is acting very weird in such a simple matter, and thus leads me to think that there's some sh*t going on in whatever he's selling, ie, I wouldn't trust a word he's said regarding Gulf Capital and I would use extra caution or -better- entirely abandon planning on doing any business with these guys. I don't know if OP is an undercover 'whatever' or a shill for the Co or it was just lack of understanding (how could that be?), but I've made up my mind on the matter and wanted to share it with you.

NVO
Gulf capital Investment company is scam, we verified it, they asked my client to secure surety bond from pacificquayfinance plc company, and that Company is registered in uk, but clone company with same registeration number and address using on there receipts and agreement, as we were thinking surety issuance bond company genuine also believing on gulf capital Investment. But the surety bond company was clone of real company as when we verified from original company the director of company denied any ppl working for pacificquayfinance and asked us to stay away from them they are scam. Second gulf capital Investment running businesses in UAE and not giving us company registration number in UAE how it's possible running company in UAE without registeration number??

NVO
Are you looking for project financing?

Latest Threads