Our valued sponsor

Harbour & Hills EMI / Neobank

I assume we are talking

I assume we are talking
Yes, right. Do you have any information on them?

When no one really responds, I would personally assume it's because no one is really familiar with them! You should try their support, see how they react, and do some background research before using them.
The support is not too bad, they respond to the emails. I am more worried about their reliability for transferring money there. Their correspondent for EUR account is Bank of Africa which makes me extremely anxious. Internet banking seems to be a bit old-fashioned too.

If they are good though, it might be a perfect solution for the island offshore companies for which you would not get a decent solution now.

The support is not too bad, they respond to the emails. I am more worried about their reliability for transferring money there. Their correspondent for EUR account is Bank of Africa which makes me extremely anxious. Internet banking seems to be a bit old-fashioned too.

If they are good though, it might be a perfect solution for the island offshore companies for which you would not get a decent solution now.
Please let us know your experience, if you manage to work with them