Our valued sponsor

Has anyone tried this offshore corporation/PIF setup model to protect assets?

romu

Offshore Agent
Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I am interested in setting up an offshore corporation to avoid paying so much tax and to protect assets. I live in Canada.

I came across this video on Youtube which shows in detail the setup of corporation and PIF in Panama, and also using other countries.

Create a corporation, PIF owns that corporation. Corporation's and PIF's bank accounts are in the same bank. Using bearer shares. There are 2 trusts used in different countries and they own each other??? (or did I misunderstand something?)

Has anyone done a similar setup, or do you have any other advice on setting it up, as this information is back from 2009, I guess many things have changed since then?

Thanks!

Link: I am not allowed to post links yet, so if you go to youtube and put 'Offshore Legal Part 1 2' you will see the first 2 videos with some kinda schematic drawings.

There are 2 parts of that video.

Before you setup such a structure I would recommend you to get in touch with a tax consultancy.

It seems to be a good setup but as Admin already said, you want to get in touch with a tax consultant in your country. This need professional advise from some who knows your tax and legal system in Canada.

The easiest way to setup something legally is a Cyprus resident company where you pay 10% from net profits. The profits can easily be minimized by using other entities to reduce the profits. Cyprus has a DTA with Canada, so if nominees are appointed nothing can stop you from doing business in Cyprus and pay tax in Cyprus.. A setup like this would make it legit and it's easy to accomplish.

The easiest way to setup something legally is a Cyprus resident company where you pay 10% from net profits. The profits can easily be minimized by using other entities to reduce the profits. Cyprus has a DTA with Canada' date=' so if nominees are appointed nothing can stop you from doing business in Cyprus and pay tax in Cyprus.. A setup like this would make it legit and it's easy to accomplish.[/quote']
We are option in for this solution now. Seems to be a reliable and secure setup in regards to business acitivyt and to get the lowest possible tax to pay in Europe.

Actually we have many satisfied clients who structured their offshore setup with a Trust, a Fund or Foundation in the top level. It is a great way to protect privacy but most of all your assets.

You may consider costs ranging from 5000 to 10000 euro

Latest Threads