Our valued sponsor

Hathor

Outlander

Aug 24, 2019
Visit site
This forum has always been an insightful source of precious information.

My way of giving back a little is letting you know about this little gem of a project called Hathor, Hathor Network. It's a solid project over 7 years in development (started as a PhD thesis of the main developer), and as of today isn't listed in any exchange yet - trades are solely via OTC.

A Tier 1 exchange listing is being negotiated and will happen sometime this year. When this is confirmed, the price is likely to explode.

Key points:
- Zero transaction fees
- Instantaneous transactions
- Atomic swaps
- Highly scalable (over 1000 tps)
- Token creation is easy as 123, anyone can do it from the wallet
- No marketing team, and yet a community is rapidly forming around it.
- No ICO; entirely self-funded
- Not a fork; code written from scratch
- Mainnet running since January
- Wallets available for mobile and desktop

As of today being traded for about $0.20. I'll leave this post here and come back in the future for comparison.

Disclaimer: I own Hathor coins.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
I whish you all the best with the project, sounds to me like something that may be useful in the future.

This forum has always been an insightful source of precious information.

My way of giving back a little is letting you know about this little gem of a project called Hathor, Hathor Network. It's a solid project over 7 years in development (started as a PhD thesis of the main developer), and as of today isn't listed in any exchange yet - trades are solely via OTC.

A Tier 1 exchange listing is being negotiated and will happen sometime this year. When this is confirmed, the price is likely to explode.

Key points:
- Zero transaction fees
- Instantaneous transactions
- Atomic swaps
- Highly scalable (over 1000 tps)
- Token creation is easy as 123, anyone can do it from the wallet
- No marketing team, and yet a community is rapidly forming around it.
- No ICO; entirely self-funded
- Not a fork; code written from scratch
- Mainnet running since January
- Wallets available for mobile and desktop

As of today being traded for about $0.20. I'll leave this post here and come back in the future for comparison.

Disclaimer: I own Hathor coins.

Thanks buddy at that price it's worth a go

Reactions: Outlander
You can buy in the Hathor OTC channel at Discord, and two small exchanges have independently listed Hathor (Qtrade and Vitex). The team is reportedly negotiating with a tier 1 exchange.

Best place for up to date information is the Telegram channel, t.me/HathorOficial

I'm revisiting this thread about 1 year later just to register Hathor went from $0.20 to $2.00 and is listed on several major exchanges. Let's see what next year reserves for it.
II would love to have been able to buy before. Hos is it going with the big exchange? I would like to invest but not on some messanger.

If by trust you mean whether I believe the coin is not a scam or a ponzi, then yes I trust it.
If you mean I trust it will perform well, that I don't know. When I wrote this post almost 2 years ago it was worth $0.20. It went all the way up to $2.40 and now is back to $0.20 again (we are in a bear market). I don't know what the future holds.

Wow.
If by trust you mean whether I believe the coin is not a scam or a ponzi, then yes I trust it.
If you mean I trust it will perform well, that I don't know. When I wrote this post almost 2 years ago it was worth $0.20. It went all the way up to $2.40 and now is back to $0.20 again (we are in a bear market). I don't know what the future holds.
Didn't sell out before the drop?

Latest Threads