Our valued sponsor

Have 200K EURO to invest in crypto, what coin would you place them in?

ETH & AVAX, min. 5 years before considering an exit

also without giving my personal opinion (all subjective opinions are useless for someone looking for a real answer about investment), please read the white paper of BTC and take a long term perspective to understand why it will be impossible to keep the transactions secure (ratio security cost/transaction). you'll find many "expert"opinons (on the technology part only, not the financial part).

and now my personal opinion: do not invest in crypto if you don't understand the product or if you didn't do your homeworks.. and also it's never a good idea to ask what would a bunch of people do with your money.. I study some cryptos a lot to understand the logic and the sustainability of them and to be honest my only conclusion for now is that I'm missing something so I avoid putting any money in it until it makes sense (for me).

Last edited:
Reactions: Empiric and jafo
ETH & AVAX, min. 5 years before considering an exit

also without giving my personal opinion (all subjective opinions are useless for someone looking for a real answer about investment), please read the white paper of BTC and take a long term perspective to understand why it will be impossible to keep the transactions secure (ratio security cost/transaction). you'll find many "expert"opinons (on the technology part only, not the financial part).

and now my personal opinion: do not invest in crypto if you don't understand the product or if you didn't do your homeworks.. and also it's never a good idea to ask what would a bunch of people do with your money.. I study some cryptos a lot to understand the logic and the sustainability of them and to be honest my only conclusion for now is that I'm missing something so I avoid putting any money in it until it makes sense (for me).
You have to consider also what happened during the Internet bubble in 2000: all eyes were on stocks like Yahoo and AOL and nobody paid attention to gems like Amazon or Apple. The same thing is probably happening in crypto right now.

Reactions: jafo
i never said before bitcoin is going to die.
Bitcoin is a bankers product to implement CBDC's a testnet and marketing gag so people are used to use virtual money.
Once its role is finished it will die.
However with performance i'm not talking about the lifespan of bitcoin but its top in next peak which will be a disappointment for many holders.
So do you think bitcoin has already reached its all time high?

You have to consider also what happened during the Internet bubble in 2000: all eyes were on stocks like Yahoo and AOL and nobody paid attention to gems like Amazon or Apple. The same thing is probably happening in crypto right now.
Even if you're an expert you're still relying on the power law. Sure you might find a gem with 100k mcap and watch it grow to millions but cmon, OP is asking us what coins to put money into so with respect to OP I doubt he's an expert. 9/10 vc backed startups fail. You're implying he should invest in small caps when there is a much greater chance it's gonna go to 0 since it's crypto and it's so easy to scam ppl.

You went off topic!

Let's wee if we can get it right. I invested last week 10K Euro in Worldcoin, today they are 3K EUR worth. Was it a good investment NO not at all! :D If I had invested them in Bitcoin last week, monitored the market, I would have made 2K this week.

Crypto is volatile, but for short time investment it may be good.

my personal opinion arround 120k
let say this will happen this time next year (doesn't really matter)
120k per 1BTC is still a tiny fraction of world's reserve assets

then what? (in your theory)
will it get banned by those mighty "them" that created BTC as a CBDC test (or whatever you think) or switched off or collapse? all the fraudulent currencies will stop inflating or be replaced by CBDC (fixed supply? :D) and the world will be beautiful ever after?

You went off topic!

Let's wee if we can get it right. I invested last week 10K Euro in Worldcoin, today they are 3K EUR worth. Was it a good investment NO not at all! :D If I had invested them in Bitcoin last week, monitored the market, I would have made 2K this week.

Crypto is volatile, but for short time investment it may be good.
Go all in on Pulsechain.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo and Mercury
I'm speaking only about the security budget of BTC and the incentive to attack the network, not about its current or future valuation per se.

many interesting articles about it. here is a very short summary: On Bitcoin’s Security Budget
I agree that security budget is one of the biggest risks long-term however recent example regarding ordinals clearly showed that the market solves everything (as expected)

Reactions: ZipZop
Guy's as someone here already said, you are going off topic!!! Please get back to OP's initial question or I will close this thread!

let say this will happen this time next year (doesn't really matter)
120k per 1BTC is still a tiny fraction of world's reserve assets

then what? (in your theory)
will it get banned by those mighty "them" that created BTC as a CBDC test (or whatever you think) or switched off or collapse? all the fraudulent currencies will stop inflating or be replaced by CBDC (fixed supply? :D) and the world will be beautiful ever after?

The problem is you don't understand money.

It's not the people anymore who decides which money will be accepted but big corps.
They implemented over the last 2 decades full spectrum dominance which means they want to dominate/control every aspect of your life like:

food
living space
energy
transportation
etc....

And its them who are going to dictate what they will accept for all the goods YOU NEED.
If they say they don't accept bitcoin than you can't use bitcoin for staff you actually need hence it never can get a currency of majority.
Also bitcoin is controled by bankers.People still don't get it.
JPM has offical reports accumulating bitcoins since 2010.You think you can beat them ?
You don't need to control the coin if you have a big enough reserve to control price actions.
Next point decentralisation and security.Thats the biggest lie of bitcoin
Bitcoin is a ponzi and nothing more.It works based on peoples greed in hope to make quick money.
As more people will put their money into bitcoin as more value it will have.However who sells last will lose the most like in any ponzi.
They controlled over 50% of bitcoins hash power so they could have destroyed it anytime they wished but they didn't.Why ?They could ban exchanges and the price would drop by 90% but they don't, why ?
They have enough power to implement any bogus code they wish since bitcoin is not decentralized.
All they need to do is get some known programers and make them implement a hidden code.
The claim its open source and people would see it is also a total nonsense.I saw with my own eyes how fraudulent programers have added hidden codes into updates which were open source and top 10 cmc coins and nobody even saw it for many years.

If you know the history of alternative money you would know people who tried to implement money even at the smallest stage like for 100 people they INSTANTLY received jail time.But Bitcoin no real action other than verbal denial in public and participation in hidden mode.
For JPM bitcoin is nothing else than a tool to make big money.They clearly stated it in their reports.

all the fraudulent currencies will stop inflating or be replaced by CBDC (fixed supply? :D) and the world will be beautiful ever after?
You clearly don't see their agenda and that's why you ask so stupid questions.
No first CBDC's won't make the world beautiful again.They never had the intetion to make the world beautiful again.
It will be used to make people poor and dependable on governments.Easy as that.
BRICS won't have the CBDC's we will have but their CBDC's will be linked /backed with commodities means they won't feal the wealth transfer western countries will do as our CBDC's will have high negative interest rates to fight deep recession with no linking/backing.
Its the transfer from USD to CNY so CNY gets its status as second world reserve currency and once this is accomplished there will be a final monetary system change which will be a
world currency created by the IMF via SDR which shares a country will get will be depandent how much gold reserves they have.That new currency which will keep having the names of old local currencies in their locations will be linked to gold.
What does it mean ?
It means the change from an unipolar inflationary monetary system to a deflationary tripolar monetary system.

@JohnLocke its not offtopic.

People recommend BTC as investment longterm.OP should know the risks involved.