Our valued sponsor

Have 200K EURO to invest in crypto, what coin would you place them in?

blizz

Mentor Group Gold
Mar 10, 2017
Visit site
I just made a good deal with a customer from this forum, we agreed on a business he bought for 250K euro - now I want to reinvest the 200K in crypto. What coin would you put your money into?

For good reason I will not mention the user here unless he is outing himself in this thread ;)

Reactions: myhand and clemens
okay, how would you go about it, split your investment into several coins? I want to take out the money again after max 24 months?

okay, how would you go about it, split your investment into several coins? I want to take out the money again after max 24 months?
All depends on the risk you're ok to take and your target return. You could split equally or risk more/less.

It's highly not probable that to you can time the next ATH, so you may want to start taking profits (DCA out) during the ascending phase of the next bullrun that is predicted to start after the next BTC halving (around April 2024) and peak somewhere in 2025.

Be aware that, as nobody's got a crystal ball, next bullrun and ATH can start/happen anytime from tomorrow or post 2025.

You could sell the risky altcoins for BTC/stablecoins when they reach some threshold, or, if you don't really need the money you may want to hold long term (2030) for more return.

Reactions: Wyoming and blizz
People will be disapointed from BTC performance.
Also plan holding up to till end of 2026 if you choose alts

What always comes when new technology is being implemented ?
A big crash see dot com bubble.Holding till 2030....?thank you but i'll pass
BTC (and ETH for that matter) chart look like the long term Blackberry chart around 2010. Might be a coincidence or a trap but indeed prudence is required.

Reactions: tyrexoid and blizz
So did you short btc?
Did i said BTC will fall till 2027 ?
I said people will be not happy with its performance compared to altcoins or on their expectations

Why not June 2028? Or May 2026?
may 2026 is an option.I said up to end of 2026 which doesnt mean its peak can't be sooner however 24 months is only mid 2025 which could not include the main peak.

June 2028 you will be in the longterm downtrend already where you don't want to hold them anymore.

yeah, every new technology always crashed, really always :D
Isn't it clear what i'm talking about ?
I learned my lesson in the dot com bubble as a fresh backed MBA moron

Last edited:
Sure: Bitcoin has already died 474 times, so it will die again many more times in the future.
i never said before bitcoin is going to die.
Bitcoin is a bankers product to implement CBDC's a testnet and marketing gag so people are used to use virtual money.
Once its role is finished it will die.
However with performance i'm not talking about the lifespan of bitcoin but its top in next peak which will be a disappointment for many holders.