Our valued sponsor

Having a legal company in cyprus

Seems you never got a reply to your thread :)

Yes that is correct you pay 12,5% tax. You can also register the company non resident so there is no tax to be paid! This is sometimes a better solution depending on what business you are into.

Hello,

I want to incorporate a legal company in cyprus for my web business.

So according to this :
Cyprus

I will have the 12.5 company tax rate and my personnal tax in my country.

Is that correct ?
That's correct. You can register the company non-resident and avoid to pay tax at all! You can also register the company simply onshore and pay the 12,5% tax on profits but ask your CPA to help you to reduce the profits legally! So you can register the Cyprus company for VAT and comply to the European VAT regulations.

That's correct. You can register the company non-resident and avoid to pay tax at all! You can also register the company simply onshore and pay the 12,5% tax on profits but ask your CPA to help you to reduce the profits legally! So you can register the Cyprus company for VAT and comply to the European VAT regulations.

If you register your company as a non-tax resident, then you'd have to pay taxes in your home country.

That's correct, the question is about corporate tax and not personal tax. There are hundred of threads on this forum alone that outline it clearly that you have to pay personal tax from your personal income i.e. when you transfer money from the company to your self.

No, double tax treaty means if you pay tax in country A you don't have to pay in country B where you live! This is only available for corporate tax in the situation where you can proof the company has paid tax in country A.

No, double tax treaty means if you pay tax in country A you don't have to pay in country B where you live! This is only available for corporate tax in the situation where you can proof the company has paid tax in country A.
So owning a Cyprus non resident company has no benefits if I am still liable to a corporation tax in my country

Latest Threads