Our valued sponsor

Hello from Hong Kong / Just joined the Mentor Group

GiGoGo

I make things happen
Pro Member
Dec 10, 2018
Hong Kong
t.me
After spending here some months I thought is the time to upgrade to the mentor group. So far so good content

Let me know guys if somebody need anything from Hong Kong, like company setup, banking or crypto deals. I don't do this as regular basis but I've a lot of experience already and I'm sure doing so can create valuable relationships in the long term.

Bests

Hello @GiGoGo.

I bring HK in my heart... Lived there for a couple of years (visa run, not resident, as a EU national I could get a 3-month visa every time) but I would still live there any day if I could.
Hopefully the protests come to a peaceful end.

Any info on how to get a legitimate residency visa there?
Does one really need to invest a lot of money in a newly incorporated HK company (a guy on YouTube said 3m HK$) to get an Investment visa?

It would be great if you can get some info for us here

Also, could you tell Carrie Lam to remove the audit requirements at least for small businesses

EDIT: I lived 5 years in Macau and 2 in HK (starting in 2006) when you could literally move from one place to the other and they will always chop 3-months on my passport. Sadly that time has gone.

Last edited:
I bring HK in my heart... Lived there for a couple of years (visa run, not resident, as a EU national I could get a 3-month visa every time) but I would still live there any day if I could.
Still some people doing it, I know an Australian doing so for 4 years and nothing happens. Some people argued that one day it will come to an end but so far no problems if you come from ANZ, Europe or North America. Its funny, the Macao visa run is very common in the exact community.

Seems after the elections things are cooling down, but some people think this problems still continue until next September (Legco Elections)
Anyway Hong Kong still in my opinion the most safest city ever been.

For visas, you have three options:
- Marry a hot HK girl
- Find somebody to hire you (hard nowadays, but easy if you want to teach English)
- Business Visa. I stimate arround 1m HKD you can meet the requirements for a new business, they are basically rent an office, hire somebody and put a salary yourself.

Audit requirements won't change, but they lowered the taxes so bellow 2m HKD per year you only pay 8% profit tax (with some tricks even lower)

HK is a lovely city where I feel the most freedom than any other place

Reactions: Roamer
After spending here some months I thought is the time to upgrade to the mentor group. So far so good content

Let me know guys if somebody need anything from Hong Kong, like company setup, banking or crypto deals. I don't do this as regular basis but I've a lot of experience already and I'm sure doing so can create valuable relationships in the long term.

Bests

I'm looking for someon in HK that can help me with some transactions. PM me if possible(?)