Our valued sponsor

HELP: Bank account to receive money and deposit to crypto exchanges

Petrichoroma

Jul 1, 2017
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I do cryptocurrency arbitrage with my partner. My bank in my home country (EU) just terminated my account since they 'no longer want to enter into a relationship with individuals involved in the crypto industry'. Since I trade within my personal capacity, and exchanges don't accept third party or company deposits, I need a new personal bank account on my name. I need this account to receive money from my partner's Hong Kong company (€500k+/week) and deposit these funds to several cryptocurrency exchanges.

The bank can be anywhere, preferably I don't need to physically visit to open the account. I'm trying to avoid banks that require a minimum balance at this stage since I need the funds to trade. And ideally, I need this set up fast since I am losing money not being able to trade.

Welcome your suggestions, I will keep you updated with the results.

Thanks Milky Moon. Unfortunately Mistertango decided to close my account because they deemed me 'too high risk' since I was depositing €250k/week with them, even though I provided the contract and proof of payment every time they requested it. N26 does not cater to clients from my country. It seems that due to overregulation, banks in EU are simply not interested/able to take clients who deposit substantial amounts, especially in my case being a cryptocurrency trader. I must look elsewhere.

@Petrichoroma

I want to do something very similar to you. I am wondering if you have found a solution finally? I wan't to do something similar with Mistertango...
Have you looked at
Caribbean islands incorporation and bank accounts? I've heard it works but I am not sure which exchanges accept wires from there... I know the exchanges in the US only accept funds from specific countries.

If you don't mind me to ask. Where do you buy your crypto for arbitrage? Which exchange has the fastest deposit time?

Thanks

Can MisterTango exchnage BTC and also receive BTC from other wallets ?
YES they can, you can also send money to other bitcoin wallets. You may want to open an account with them in order to check out what they are able to do. They are a great alternative for banking with own IBAN account number.

Downside, it is impossible to use darks so far for manipulating the verification process if this is somethign someone needs.

Reactions: theoneintrouble

Latest Threads