Our valued sponsor

Help for business: Marketing in Europe for China Companies

Hector

Oct 17, 2017
Visit site
Good morning everybody,

After all day yesterday reading posts in this forum I finally decided to make my first post asking for some of your advice.

My business model consists on advertising Chinese companies online in Europe in exchange for a commission per sale.

I live in Spain and getting directly paid from Chinese companies through a bank transfer/PayPal would raise alerts in the Spanish IRS (Hacienda) and would make them get aggressive into knowing where are this funds coming from while also blacklisting my name.

In order to avoid this issue with the Spanish IRS, I have been thinking I could form a company in either Belize or Seychelles full "managed" with Nominees so I can issue invoices to Chinese companies. After reading a lot regarding the Automatic Exchange of Information related to Banks around the world, I believe the best payment method to set up would be through an EMI (Electronic Money Issuer) account.

Having an EMI account would be advantageous for my business because just with the debit card they would provide me, I would be able to pay for expenses in Spain or get cash from ATM´s without the need of ever sending a bank transfer to any of my accounts in Spain.

I am aware I would be avoiding to pay taxes in Spain and it is a crime, but I do not see any other way of being able to set up this business model I have in mind.

With all of this in mind my questions for you are:
- Which EMI companies do you recommend for this model? I have read about "WaveCrest" but I am not 100% sure if they are reliable.

- Do you recommend any offshore consultants which could handle all the paperwork to set up my requirements? I have contacted with offshoreconsultants.co.uk & slogold.net. Any reviews on those two?

Thank you for your guidance.

Latest Threads