Our valued sponsor

Help getting accepted on Stripe Atlas

why do you need atlas these days? they don't even offer the LLCs anymore unless you are US citizen.
the only somewhat useful thing years ago was the silicon valley bank account for non resident founders. and yet it was the worst experience I have ever seen.
That bank is very tight: if you are into wine, climate change, genetics and such shitty things I bet they would take you on.
they got burnt in past with financing weird companies that failed big, so the doors are even more closed now. :D

if not, just forget about it and incorporate it yourself/use other services.
Incorporating is easy, EIN is easy (albeit slow these days). Anything else you can read on google.
Careful with US C-corps. Without an accountant you could do some expensive mistakes.

why do you need atlas these days? they don't even offer the LLCs anymore unless you are US citizen.
the only somewhat useful thing years ago was the silicon valley bank account for non resident founders. and yet it was the worst experience I have ever seen.
That bank is very tight: if you are into wine, climate change, genetics and such shitty things I bet they would take you on.
they got burnt in past with financing weird companies that failed big, so the doors are even more closed now. :D

if not, just forget about it and incorporate it yourself/use other services.
Incorporating is easy, EIN is easy (albeit slow these days). Anything else you can read on google.
Careful with US C-corps. Without an accountant you could do some expensive mistakes.
True, I don't understand the reason of applying for Stripe. Its very restricted. Though they provide LLCs but anyone can create their own LLC and use Payoneer as an associated bank account with Stripe. The real question is whether Stripe will allow your business or not. They are very finicky about due diligence nowadays.

Latest Threads