Our valued sponsor

Question Help me please

IACORP

Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
I am Spanish and a 47-year-old pensioner, I would like to go with my wife to live in Indonesia and I would like to be able to start some type of online business. Someone could advise me on visa, bank account to receive pension and cost of setting up business online. Thank you very much I would appreciate help please

Retirement visa

A retirement visa is a temporary stay permit (KITAS or ITAS) for retirement purposes. Retirees who wish to spend their pension in Indonesia are required to present sufficient funds and prove that they have no intention of working in the country.

On top of that, foreigners must present their health record as a confirmation of their good health conditions and hire a domestic helper.

Age is your problem they give to retirement visa for 55 year old.

Residency and Working Visa​

It’s notoriously difficult to get either a residency or working visa in Indonesia. Employers need to prove that they are only employing a foreigner because they can’t find an Indonesian to fill the position. In a country of 260+ million people that’s a tough sell.

Unless you run your own company or you are employed by a large multinational companies forget about getting a residency visa. It’s a shame, because going to immigration every 30 days for a visa extension is a pain in the a*s.

Latest Threads