Our valued sponsor

Help needed - Ecommerce business

amf

May 2, 2020
Visit site
Guys,

I'm new to the forum but i see a lot of experienced people around - that's exactly where i need to be !!!! I would need your advise - I'm from EU and I'm starting my own ecommerce business - shipping to EU and US mainly from multiple countries (China, EU). I've checked, since I've had some HK companies and the prices and complications of opening and maintaining a company and open a bank account in HK are to much (2K for opening + 1.5K per year of maintenance costs), so I was looking to other places.

LLC in US - Wyoming or New Mexico - cheap and easy to maintain - any feedback anyone can provide me ? What about banking for a non US citizen ? (and paypal, stripe etc)
Any other places where a combination of reasonable starting and maintenance costs plus bank account opening easy to manage ?

What is your experience ?

Thank you all for the support !!!

Compared with and LLC in Wyoming - thats.....500usd......with a 400usd maintenance cost a year....got my point ?
But you need to travel to the USA to open a bank account - Business class ticket from EU 3K, Accomodation for at least 2 nights 0.3K, Flights within USA 0.5K, Car rental, other costs 1K.. total 4.7K just to begin..

US LLC is tax transparent. If you are EU resident, all non US profit will be taxed in your country of residency at a personal income tax. All US profit will be taxed in the USA at 30 %.

You have to file at least 2 forms each year - if you are not a lawyer or CPA, you will need their help.. expect 1-3 K just for a small company

To be able to have a US corporate bank account, you can not use just your registered agent address - bank will not accept it. The smallest fee for having any kind of acceptable shared desk will cost you at least 1.2 K per year.
You will need a US residential address for you as member, if account should be openned - at least 0.5 K per year - bank will not accept a foreing address
You will need a US mobile number 0.1 K per year - bank will not accept a foreign mobile number..

Just for being able to fill a basic forms, it is 1-3 K per year
Just for being able to have a corporate bank accout, addresses and mobile number will cost you up to 2K + expect some fees for mail forwarding..

Forget about having any cheap offshore solution.. Cheap solutions are a direct one way ticket to the prison..

Latest Threads