Our valued sponsor

Help opening an offshore bank account

There are plenty of crypto friendly EMIs, which are ready to cooperate with established companies in offshore jurisdictions, like Seychelles, Comoros, Mauritius, Saint Lucia, SVG, Hong Kong. Are you interested in opening a personal or a corporate account for such purpose?
what are the limitation on personal account?
what's the benefit of corporate account over personal account?

Have you looked through the forum yet? Plenty of posts on the topic.
I did, but I still couldn't get one. also saw post were older.

What are the chances to open an account for a Seychelles, Comoros or even SVG company? I say second to zero!??

I can surely say that if there is no active Crypto License, then the best jurisdiction which is very welcoming for EMIs to open an account are BVI and SVG.

There is a minimum of 5 very good EMI and 3 banks that are friendly with CryptoBusiness.
hi, how do I find banks that are good for crypto related business? and in average how much does it costs to create an account?

Depends on your Crypto Business.

If your activity are related to Crypto Exchange, then you need a license, otherwise almost impossible to open an account.

If you have Crypto business which do not considers your role as middleman then you can open an account so easy, from where cost is something like 3000.00 $.

• Wow
Reactions: bossman

Latest Threads