Our valued sponsor

offshore1c

Dec 12, 2019
Visit site
Dear all,

This is my first post on this group, please i am seeking for help on how to start a successful Crypto currency business to earn monthly income or Cryptocurrency Trade, and how much is required to achieve this goal, please i am posting this because i am new into cryptocurrency and i need help to achieve success on this, i believed there are many people in here that is more experience in this business and i really need help to start,

Did there actually anyone around here able to supply with some inside on hwo to setup a crypto business. Any references to agency services, consultancies that can help to get you started?

If there are any free tuturials or sources that can get me started I would be greatful for help?

There are so many types of crypto business.

Trading: Long term HODL, short term algorithmic. Centralised exchange trading. Spot or futures. Defi trading. Sell signals.

Staking: PoS staking. DeFi exchange liquidity staking. DeFi loans. DeFi insurance.

P2P. Set up your own exchange. OTC, orderbook or DeFi.

Launch your own coins. Tokenisation.

I'm sure I've missed a few crypto business models. I think the first question is whether you're looking for a mostly passive investment or an active business.

Reactions: MultipleX
I can help on any of those areas. Just ask @offshore1c

For this type of cryptobusiness is there a agent or consultancy firm that exists who can help to set this all up? I assume, prospects have to be made, large business plan and lots of stuff?

Are you talking about the legal side or the tech one? It's easier than it seems, depends where are you doing this what you will need. From tech side nothing but an efficient developer is needed. The rest is normal internet business.

Reactions: khinkali
who can help to set this all up

There are people advertising these services. You can even find someone on fiverr to make you an ERC20, WAVES, NEM, NEO, Tron, Stellar, EOS or whatever token. Or you can follow one of many youtube tutorials. But security is crucial; you don't want a smart contract that allows someone to steal or mint your tokens.

There are lots of potential legal and regulatory hurdles depending on what the token is for, where you are and where the buyers are. Lawyers can have fun working out if your token is a utility or security or private money in each jurisdiction.

Then you can choose to spend thousands or millions on promoting it, hiring advisors etc.

What do people want your tokens for, what will they do with them? I don't think that making useless tokens like UET is much of a business model any more. But then I've seen some crazy whitepapers recently so I could be wrong about that.

Reactions: otcable
There is a lot of business to be made still in crypto, not on the finding the next ethereum to invest but on actually working with the tech or the sector. The space is full of money and not many companies understand them.

2018 was a glory year, simple tasks got highly paid and everything was high speed.

Reactions: khinkali
I a currently going through it, I'm setting up an OTC model and will eventually intergrate a trading as the business picks up.

You need to budget about 200K for first year set up and all 3rd party plugins including liquidity partner.
Then 90K per year running costs.

are you an developer in the cryptocurrency industry or do you simply have a interest only?

I work with the industry in several verticals for years already and I also have an interest on it. So both :)

I a currently going through it, I'm setting up an OTC model and will eventually intergrate a trading as the business picks up.

You need to budget about 200K for first year set up and all 3rd party plugins including liquidity partner.
Then 90K per year running costs.

Those are realistic numbers, but could be highly improved. Running costs depend on human resources and marketing. Liquidity depends on "who puts the money". For example Binance offers a liquidity program at 0% fee, you just need to plug in your software.

I work with the industry in several verticals for years already and I also have an interest on it. So both :)

Those are realistic numbers, but could be highly improved. Running costs depend on human resources and marketing. Liquidity depends on "who puts the money". For example Binance offers a liquidity program at 0% fee, you just need to plug in your software.

Thanks for the info.
I will definitely reach out to see where you can help me

Dear all,

This is my first post on this group, please i am seeking for help on how to start a successful Crypto currency business to earn monthly income or Cryptocurrency Trade, and how much is required to achieve this goal, please i am posting this because i am new into cryptocurrency and i need help to achieve success on this, i believed there are many people in here that is more experience in this business and i really need help to start,
I can help with some of the areas.

Latest Threads