Our valued sponsor

Help with where to register a company (for a ICO )

jimhoe

Oct 16, 2018
Visit site
Hello,
I been doing my head in on where to best to set up a company for a upcoming ICO . Were a ecommerce business and only dealing with cryptocurrency.

Going dark is not an option I just what to be legit a possible and remain in the shadows as long as I can till I rich powerful enough to defend my self.

I also looking for legit people to set up my company since I came across this forum after I done a little research on SFM Offshore | Offshore Company Formation, Incorporation Services .Turns out there a scam thanks for the heads up guys .If can recommend some legit people that will set up a company for and take payment in crypto but will also use a escrow that would be great

top choices at the moment our
Estonia easy to set up and no tax until you pay a dividend.Drawbacks no privacy and eventually you have to pay tax

St.vincent/Nevis/ Belize there all in the same boat great privacy little no regulation no tax.Drawbacks all the services that i found online that offer to set up countries in these countries look scammy.Might also scare investors from the ICO away

Singapore little to no tax site were selling online won't scare investors away.Drawbacks heavy regulated with no privacy also expensive to set up .

Would love know your thoughts our if there any hidden gem country that i have not found yet thanks

Reactions: blizz and pluma
Please pay attention to Singapore, the MAS guidelines on ICO are basically telling you that utility or security doesn't make much difference, at the moment yes, no need for license if your ICO is a utility, but the party will last only till somehow doesn't scam people around.

Best offshore for ICO are Malta, Gibraltar and Seychelles IMO, Seychelles way cheaper than Malta.

Seychelles also good for only dealing in crypto as you can set up a company with no-par value, this allows you to keep the book all in BTC or whatever crypto you prefer. You can use services like gilded for invoicing and coingate for payments.

I know one service provider in Seychelles that accept setup in cryptos, they don't do escrow, but you pay after set up, so I guess it would still work. Happy to chat more in PM regarding the incorporation agent. Otherwise here for more ICOs stuff :D

Please pay attention to Singapore, the MAS guidelines on ICO are basically telling you that utility or security doesn't make much difference, at the moment yes, no need for license if your ICO is a utility, but the party will last only till somehow doesn't scam people around.

Best offshore for ICO are Malta, Gibraltar and Seychelles IMO, Seychelles way cheaper than Malta.

Seychelles also good for only dealing in crypto as you can set up a company with no-par value, this allows you to keep the book all in BTC or whatever crypto you prefer. You can use services like gilded for invoicing and coingate for payments.

I know one service provider in Seychelles that accept setup in cryptos, they don't do escrow, but you pay after set up, so I guess it would still work. Happy to chat more in PM regarding the incorporation agent. Otherwise here for more ICOs stuff :D

Thanks for the advice . I have settled on Seychelles since I agree with all your points and it the cheapest and quick can't beat that. I found a company that says they will do it anyway for 450 dollars for the year and they take PayPal so if they're not legit I could do a chargeback. Here a link Uniwide - About us .Has anybody ever used them before ?. Even if I do a chargeback and if they're not legit they still have a copy of my passport utility bill That not good. Anybody else ever used them before? Any way I will pm you about the Seychelles guy you know the more options I leave myself the better.

The fee seems to be average on what it costs to incorporate a company. You may check with them if the registered office fee is included or if there are any hidden charges.

Thanks for the advice . I have settled on Seychelles since I agree with all your points and it the cheapest and quick can't beat that. I found a company that says they will do it anyway for 450 dollars for the year and they take PayPal so if they're not legit I could do a chargeback. Here a link Uniwide - About us .Has anybody ever used them before ?. Even if I do a chargeback and if they're not legit they still have a copy of my passport utility bill That not good. Anybody else ever used them before? Any way I will pm you about the Seychelles guy you know the more options I leave myself the better.

Happy it helps, I have never tried Uniwide, but fees looks in line for company incorporation, probably no other service included. Just be sure what they included, i.e. Office, government fees, etc. so you have a full picture of what is the total amount.

You got your company already? the fee is not unusual, just wait until you need following up support that's where you will see what you got for your money!

You got your company already? the fee is not unusual, just wait until you need following up support that's where you will see what you got for your money!
The fee seems to be average on what it costs to incorporate a company. You may check with them if the registered office fee is included or if there are any hidden charges.
I check with then 450 dollars covers everything for the year.Noimee director shareholders cost extra however but I didn't feel it was necessary to get them.I post ICO on here when everything is ready so you guys can see it and company certificate when they're done with all the paperwork

As I said the fee is average it is the support after that which will show you what you paid for. If this is simply a buy and forget setup you may be well fine.

I had only bad experience with SFM offshore, they screw people. But good to her that you was the lucky potato that got through the process OP!

To setup a company in the Seychelles does not require anything else than just a pssport and utility bill so it's fine and you will never hear a thing from anyone. So far so good. You will get troubles if you provide financial services without a license, so they will publish it in the Seychelles as fraud and if your customers will find out you will lose a lot of them.

I had only bad experience with SFM offshore, they screw people. But good to her that you was the lucky potato that got through the process OP!
i didn't use then i used somebody else Uniwide .

To setup a company in the Seychelles does not require anything else than just a pssport and utility bill so it's fine and you will never hear a thing from anyone. So far so good. You will get troubles if you provide financial services without a license, so they will publish it in the Seychelles as fraud and if your customers will find out you will lose a lot of them.

Well, we are an e-commerce site similar to eBay that deals with crypto only so i don't think that falls under any type of financial services.The only remotely close to a financial service is the ability to convert fiat(perfectmoney and WebMoney) to crypto and vice versa on the website.We might integrate taking bank transfer payments as well in exchange for crypto our vice versa in the future.

i didn't use then i used somebody else Uniwide .

Well, we are an e-commerce site similar to eBay that deals with crypto only so i don't think that falls under any type of financial services.The only remotely close to a financial service is the ability to convert fiat(perfectmoney and WebMoney) to crypto and vice versa on the website.We might integrate taking bank transfer payments as well in exchange for crypto our vice versa in the future.

For the e-commerce part you are fine. For the conversion as you use third party it should be ok too. Regarding taking the bank transfer that is basically an exchange or an OTC solution. Not direct as your main business is the e-commerce, but if you get the wrong user they can actually argue that you need a license for that type of activity.

For the e-commerce part you are fine. For the conversion as you use third party it should be ok too. Regarding taking the bank transfer that is basically an exchange or an OTC solution. Not direct as your main business is the e-commerce, but if you get the wrong user they can actually argue that you need a license for that type of activity.
Exactly and there you hit the nail on the head! Most banks will require a license or simply refuse to open any account for you, the same goes for payment service providers.

Not direct as your main business is the e-commerce, but if you get the wrong user they can actually argue that you need a license for that type of activity.
May the bank not require a license if they see that you are doing something that has the slightest look like a financial transaction for 3rd party?

Exactly and there you hit the nail on the head! Most banks will require a license or simply refuse to open any account for you, the same goes for payment service providers.
well, it was just an idea I had not necessary for the ICO to succeed. Perfect money anyway is basically a bank meaning they can take wire transfers and there set up in Panama. Think I might just use them but I like to have additional options. Since the company is now set up in Seychelles we could set up a company bank account there as well we see. Also, we don't what to work with any payment providers we allforcrypto baby to hell with then lol.

well, it was just an idea I had not necessary for the ICO to succeed. Perfect money anyway is basically a bank meaning they can take wire transfers and there set up in Panama. Think I might just use them but I like to have additional options. Since the company is now set up in Seychelles we could set up a company bank account there as well we see. Also, we don't what to work with any payment providers we allforcrypto baby to hell with then lol.

PS nearly ready to share the ICO with you guy just a few more things to iron out :)

Attachments

• 154171071063408210.jpeg
    154171071063408210.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 512
To setup a Seychelels corp is simple and can be executed by any of the agents around. However, to find banking and to get a license for this company is total different unless you ignore the license and use Perfect Money as your so called bank.

The entire setup will look shady towards serious people, however I'm sure there are enought people that will jump on the train.