Our valued sponsor

Hide crypto revenue from the bank

newguyhere

Jan 4, 2023
Internet
Visit site
How would you hide the fact the orders on your website are paid via crypto? Some say that accepting crypto directly would get you in trouble with the banks and go as far as them cutting the relationship with you or getting account frozen.

I am thinking of this:
Crypto payment -> Sell on exchange -> Withdraw to crypto friendly EMI -> Bank

If bank asks more details about the incoming payments from the EMI, I would show the invoices, the website and explain how the business works. The bank would see that the business accepts crypto along with card payments.

Would this work? What would be this crypto friendly EMI to make this work?

Reactions: troubled soul
Whats the reason for bothering to add a bank on the end of this chain?

Having the money in a bank feels "usual" and safe with the deposit guarantees. Would you suggest just using EMI's for tax payments, real estate and vehicle purchases and the money never touching a bank? That is something I hadn't considered.

Are you trading under a company and if so where is your company located?

Yes, a company in Baltic states.

Check Stripes new offering -> shared it the other day, they handle the crypto aspect for cold start ordering.

Note if you purposely try and avoid that these are crypto paid orders from a bank then you may be committing some form of bank fraud.
How would you hide the fact the orders on your website are paid via crypto? Some say that accepting crypto directly would get you in trouble with the banks and go as far as them cutting the relationship with you or getting account frozen.

I am thinking of this:
Crypto payment -> Sell on exchange -> Withdraw to crypto friendly EMI -> Bank

If bank asks more details about the incoming payments from the EMI, I would show the invoices, the website and explain how the business works. The bank would see that the business accepts crypto along with card payments.

Would this work? What would be this crypto friendly EMI to make this work?

Having the money in a bank feels "usual" and safe with the deposit guarantees. Would you suggest just using EMI's for tax payments, real estate and vehicle purchases and the money never touching a bank? That is something I hadn't considered.

If you are just transacting and passing through money into hard assets (like car, property etc) then a decent EMI is perfectly fine. Adding a bank to get deposit protection may just cause problems if ultimate source of funds is crypto and bank does not support crypto activity.

If you are just transacting and passing through money into hard assets (like car, property etc) then a decent EMI is perfectly fine. Adding a bank to get deposit protection may just cause problems if ultimate source of funds is crypto and bank does not support crypto activity.

Is ultimate source of funds crypto when your orders for (for example) ebooks are paid via crypto?

Is ultimate source of funds crypto when your orders for (for example) ebooks are paid via crypto?

Just so I understand you correctly your selling e-books for crypto? Correct me if I am wrong.

If so then you have a ultimate source of funds which is sales of e-books. This is what you would tell the bank I guess. In which case your unlikely to have issues with bank unless they start digging.

Just so I understand you correctly your selling e-books for crypto? Correct me if I am wrong.

If so then you have a ultimate source of funds which is sales of e-books. This is what you would tell the bank I guess. In which case your unlikely to have issues with bank unless they start digging.
Not exactly that (as I mentioned it's an example), but just as innocent of a business that can be easily verified by checking the website and seeing how it works. Thank you for information. I will try to find crypto friendly EMI's to receive money from exchanges, as the crypto is going to be accepted directly.