Our valued sponsor

High risk payment gateway?

If you cannot clarify what your business model is, then you cannot expect much detailed help.
I also don't know what you mean "Should i belive them?". I'm guessing you're asking if they would scam you or if they're legitimate?

I'm no expert but here are my thoughts.
Eupaymentz : Doesn't look legitimate (just my opinion). Easy made site, nothing about regulations or clear company details and they advertise directly that they onboard replica's? A payment processor like that wont be around long if they advertise it like this in the open.
Fstech : Looks more legit however i'm fairly certain they wont accept high risk activities.

I'm no expert but here are my thoughts.
Eupaymentz : Doesn't look legitimate (just my opinion). Easy made site, nothing about regulations or clear company details and they advertise directly that they onboard replica's? A payment processor like that wont be around long if they advertise it like this in the open.
Fstech : Looks more legit however i'm fairly certain they wont accept high risk activities.

Thank you, i got 2 banks approved my business but bank will accept as high risk. About Eupaymentz, they will get pre-approval first for my unique mid. Then they will provide fees.

Thank you, i got 2 banks approved my business but bank will accept as high risk. About Eupaymentz, they will get pre-approval first for my unique mid. Then they will provide fees.
So EUPaymentz is one of them what is the other then?

It sounds not very trustwortyh with the first one or does it?

Goodmorning OP
EUPaymentz is 99.99% a scam.
- Basic 2cent website, without HTTPS security.
- No reviews about the service.
- No registered company or team details.
- Virtual office (Oborishte District 21B Moskovska str Floor 3 Sofia BG-22 1000).
- Hosted on a shared server with other 77,445 domains.
- 6 changes on 5 unique name servers over 5 years. So every year they change hosting.

You will definitely lose your funds @norival1992 with this payment gateway.

There is plenty of trustable and well established high-risk payment gateway.
You may want to dig a little bit on this forum. There is plenty of knowledge for you.
The mentor group may also suggest you some niche and rare high risk gateway that will suit you.

Goodmorning OP
EUPaymentz is 99.99% a scam.
- Basic 2cent website, without HTTPS security.
- No reviews about the service.
- No registered company or team details.
- Virtual office (Oborishte District 21B Moskovska str Floor 3 Sofia BG-22 1000).
- Hosted on a shared server with other 77,445 domains.
- 6 changes on 5 unique name servers over 5 years. So every year they change hosting.

You will definitely lose your funds @norival1992 with this payment gateway.

There is plenty of trustable and well established high-risk payment gateway.
You may want to dig a little bit on this forum. There is plenty of knowledge for you.
The mentor group may also suggest you some niche and rare high risk gateway that will suit you.

thank you, i contacted some one on forums already.
Instabill, eskapay,.. but they are charging transaction fee too much. My price is small for membership ( i am reseller for them ). With Small price, i will take my funds to pay txt fee without profit :( i think fstech looks good, they required local director to apply to bank, like commercepay

What are their fees like?
7.95% + 0.25 usd and after get approval from Zelle, they will decrease MDR to 5.95%
$3 for refund, 45 for chargeback. 10% 180 days

For one more provider : realisto. They are good, i am using but at this momment, they added sms (not 3D secure) by bank requirements. So my sales dropped from 3k daily to 600-800, lol

SMS : to validate as human and anti money laundering. It is not 3d secure, 3d secure is always enabled.

@Granwasa, you are correct with your information and very helpful. FYI, eMerchantPay is very limited in the high risk merchant categories but a very solid company and excellent customer service for their merchants. Disclaimer, I am a little biased as I was hired some ago as a consultant on one of their projects. LOL. I can help regarding high risk accounts as I have a couple of solutions at hand. Very aggressive in the boarding merchants and pretty much as long as it is a legal entity things can be worked through. If anyone is interested, drop me a PM.

Reactions: JohnLocke and garyg
@Granwasa, you are correct with your information and very helpful. FYI, eMerchantPay is very limited in the high risk merchant categories but a very solid company and excellent customer service for their merchants. Disclaimer, I am a little biased as I was hired some ago as a consultant on one of their projects. LOL. I can help regarding high risk accounts as I have a couple of solutions at hand. Very aggressive in the boarding merchants and pretty much as long as it is a legal entity things can be worked through. If anyone is interested, drop me a PM.
Hi, can you send me a PM please? I don't have the ability to PM.

eupaymentz drived me to Quickcard.me (GreenboxPOS) as PSP. Does anyone have experience about this one?
they are the worst payment processor I have tried, 40% of all transactions decline :( when we switched to a Durango referred provider everything went smooth.

I checked in the mentor group when searching for alternatives and found Durango, so UnitP there which both works for me. Quick approval and not that many requirements to our website and DD docs.

they are the worst payment processor I have tried, 40% of all transactions decline :( when we switched to a Durango referred provider everything went smooth.

I checked in the mentor group when searching for alternatives and found Durango, so UnitP there which both works for me. Quick approval and not that many requirements to our website and DD docs.

That is bad news, are you running filesharing industry?

Reactions: SoNewToAllShit

Latest Threads