Our valued sponsor

High risk payment opinion

Satand

Aug 3, 2019
Visit site
Im new on this forum and Im looking for a company setup to my business operation, after subscribed to "Mentor Group" I was reading some threads... but I think I will need some orientation from you guys if is possible..

My business idea is to build a online movie portal like this one:

pickaflick.co

The idea is to charge 49.99€ per month to my users that are using my service..

I will have 100% legit website like that one, with all terms and conditions so I think any merchant (including Stripe) will accept my business, those guys for example are using a Cyprus company.

But the real truth is, they use this kind of "movie online website" only as a proxy for real deal, and the real deal of them is "Win iPhone X for 1€" landing pages, so every visitor will go to their website using certain link(with cookies) the website will transform itself on a "WIN iphone X today" landing page, the user subscribe enter his CC details, and they earn more 1 user to their database, using a "movie online portal", even if stripe or any other guys go to the website check what is going on, they will always see the "movie portal" legit website/business operation, and the user after subscribe (without know that are subscribing to a 49.99€ monthly plan) will have a access to that portal.. this is the game they play, and I want to do something like that...

things to consider here is the ChargeBack could be high, so my idea is to have an amazing support to those customers, so in case they want to cancel the surprise of 49.99€ per month, they could reach me by chat and I will do that in certain situations to avoid High Rate of ChargeBacks...
If you went on this kind of "scam" I tested using the chat, what they say is:
"We don't promote or work with any kind of giveway or something like that, we cannot be responsible for who marketing our website in wrong ways, and what we can do is cancel is your subscription if you get subscribed to our movie portal."

and is what they do, and I know that they do milions of euros with this kind of business...

but in terms of company and legal penalties, I could get problems? I was wondering to open a UK with nominee, and to start, open a STRIPE account to bill my users..

What you think about whole thing ? and what recommendations you can share to operate like those guys. :)

Reactions: bountymounty
they will always see the "movie portal" legit website/business operation, and the user after subscribe (without know that are subscribing to a 49.99€ monthly plan) will have a access to that portal.. this is the game they play, and I want to do something like that...
this smells like a ultra high chargeback rate!!

This is a churn and burn business and will require a company with dark setup in order to have sufficient of setups on stock! Each setup will last say 30 to 60 days once the CB's are ticking in you get shut down, time to take a new setup in use.

this smells like a ultra high chargeback rate!!

This is a churn and burn business and will require a company with dark setup in order to have sufficient of setups on stock! Each setup will last say 30 to 60 days once the CB's are ticking in you get shut down, time to take a new setup in use.

I was thinking in open this business with my real ID, I was thinking in 2 possibilities, open a company in Portugal or in UK(is cheap), when you say my business seems a churn and burn business, you mean the merchant can close the deal with me?
this guys for example:
silverscreen.cc/terms?lang=en

they have the exactly same operation that I want, and their company is from Cyprus but they have the company since 2015:
cyprusregistry.com/ru/companies/HE/346627

and they keep working with same business model, "green video portal website" and then some "modified" landing pages that they have only running on affiliate networks like (adludum)..

I can create the website + domain easly and anonymous,but yes my main concern is about the merchants, I need to work with merchants that will not close my account because of some chargeBacks, because this will happen, but I will also have a very good online support to customers to decrease that chargeback rate, and I will cancel by my self some recurring plans I would have running on some customers to don't attract to much attention..

Do you have any idea how this guys are operating since 2015(company was registered in that time), same company, and they have multiple movie websites:

cinefique.com
fyshops.com
movie-frame.com

they don't renew the entire company, with some method they are able to operate for 4 years at least with same company, multiple sites, and they use this "cover" of movie websites, when they have offers on networks that
persuade to iphone giveaway, fortnite free v-bucks and things like that to attrack more easly users to their billing system.

So the big question is, what merchant they use or, system to be able to operate at least 4 years without don't renew a entire company? :)

I was thinking in open this business with my real ID, I was thinking in 2 possibilities, open a company in Portugal or in UK(is cheap), when you say my business seems a churn and burn business, you mean the merchant can close the deal with me?
this guys for example:

they have the exactly same operation that I want, and their company is from Cyprus but they have the company since 2015:
cyprusregistry.com/ru/companies/HE/346627

and they keep working with same business model, "green video portal website" and then some "modified" landing pages that they have only running on affiliate networks like (adludum)..

I can create the website + domain easly and anonymous,but yes my main concern is about the merchants, I need to work with merchants that will not close my account because of some chargeBacks, because this will happen, but I will also have a very good online support to customers to decrease that chargeback rate, and I will cancel by my self some recurring plans I would have running on some customers to don't attract to much attention..

Do you have any idea how this guys are operating since 2015(company was registered in that time), same company, and they have multiple movie websites:

cinefique.com
fyshops.com
movie-frame.com

they don't renew the entire company, with some method they are able to operate for 4 years at least with same company, multiple sites, and they use this "cover" of movie websites, when they have offers on networks that
persuade to iphone giveaway, fortnite free v-bucks and things like that to attrack more easly users to their billing system.

So the big question is, what merchant they use or, system to be able to operate at least 4 years without don't renew a entire company? :)
Hello, Have you found a solution to your problem? I'm interested because I have a similar problem and can't find Payment gateway.

if you do that and you get penalties you can't pay you will get yourself on a match list which make you unable to apply for any merchant account anywhere else. You need to split up your core business into several chunks of activity otherwise you won't find anything that will work for you.

So the big question is, what merchant they use or, system to be able to operate at least 4 years without don't renew a entire company?
That i possible if the authority in Cyprus don't do anything against companies not in good standing. Seen many times before.

In regards to the payment processor you could do something simply to start with, ask the company directly what payment processor they are using, sometimes the most unbelievable works wonder.

Finally, this thread is not new so I assume OP has found a solution and didn't return here nor did the other user to post their findings.

You can easely use darks for this purpose it's just a matter of trial and succeed or fail and try again.

Latest Threads