Our valued sponsor

High Risk Payment Processor for IPTV, Replica and Gaming - Sort it out.

Sorry to have been out traveling the last few weeks both for holidays but also to meet new business people.

I just made an update to the thread in the mentor group, follow it there.

Reactions: bonox
I'm eager to see what you figure out, is there a complete guide with a list of payment processors you are using or how have you setup your journey?
she has clarified it in her mentor thread which I bookmarked and get notified on updates.

I'm willing to start either IPTV or selling windows/adobe keys & after careful studies of the business model I understood that it will be challenging for a 3rd country person (Morrocco) as i am, 4 days of deep research on the payment processor part and spying on competitors I understood it's doable but non is sharing direct infos as reliable high-risk payment service or an understandable dummy clocking method... and of course, this kind of info is in a gold thread where newbies & broke like me can't access it cause i have the fund to a Oneshot opportunity business and can't at the moment invest in the info (even tho I know knowledge is power...) so i'm unfortunately just trading my time to find a workable solution ..

Well if you don't have at least a few hundred $$ how would you ever start a business at all! Even an online business requires some money for hosting, domain, webdesign etc.

I have the money for those exactly around 500$ and I'm trying to spend it wisely. copy right chat gpt, design midjourney & some skills of photoshop willing to use my experience of e-commerce that wasn't that profitable to start a digital business

Reactions: koohl
just wonder how is the success rate of wintopay, as I have heard that its success rate of payment is below 50% for high-risk businesses, any feedback for this payment gateway?
It is not that good, true, we don't rate them high for payment processing. However, payouts have been made (a single one so far) and integration was possible. TRX decline rate is high indeed.

I have the money for those exactly around 500$ and I'm trying to spend it wisely. copy right chat gpt, design midjourney & some skills of photoshop willing to use my experience of e-commerce that wasn't that profitable to start a digital business
You need to work more at McDonalds. you can't start anything with $500 in this business unless you can do all at your own.

I can do all on my own :) I'm a civil engineer so I have the ability to learn any subject quickly (not to brag just spiting facts), between the last interaction and now I've learned with 0 knowledge on :

-WordPress advanced website building & built my website that can compete easteticly with businesses that launched years ago in a matter of looks & performance (speed ) now learning SEO in courses (hacksnation & blackhat forum to boost my SEO)
-Found a clocking payment method just by extensive research in forums & even developed mine using coding (that i learned too)
-learned google ads & already have knowledge on Facebook ads due to my Cash on delivery previous business
So yes I can start iptv BTC with 500$ of investment (hosting + ads + panel credits) if only I find good hearted people willing to share valuable info and secrets that they think they will take with them in their graves knowing that the market is soo big the concurrence of few 1-3% of people dedicated to working won't affect them :) because not everyone is a doer
I'm sorry if my reaction was overpriced but i feel that you guys wanna keep many things secret in this forum to push people to buy memberships (kinda tricky a low marketing bars) whereas I prefer Alex hormozi way (giving value for free) eventually people will payback as an act of gratitude when the info will be really useful in their business and they will have decent net profit to payback the valuable info
So if you are willing to share info it would be much appreciable than undermining people :(

I can do all on my own :) I'm a civil engineer so I have the ability to learn any subject quickly (not to brag just spiting facts), between the last interaction and now I've learned with 0 knowledge on :

-WordPress advanced website building & built my website that can compete easteticly with businesses that launched years ago in a matter of looks & performance (speed ) now learning SEO in courses (hacksnation & blackhat forum to boost my SEO)
-Found a clocking payment method just by extensive research in forums & even developed mine using coding (that i learned too)
-learned google ads & already have knowledge on Facebook ads due to my Cash on delivery previous business
So yes I can start iptv BTC with 500$ of investment (hosting + ads + panel credits) if only I find good hearted people willing to share valuable info and secrets that they think they will take with them in their graves knowing that the market is soo big the concurrence of few 1-3% of people dedicated to working won't affect them :) because not everyone is a doer
I'm sorry if my reaction was overpriced but i feel that you guys wanna keep many things secret in this forum to push people to buy memberships (kinda tricky a low marketing bars) whereas I prefer Alex hormozi way (giving value for free) eventually people will payback as an act of gratitude when the info will be really useful in their business and they will have decent net profit to payback the valuable info
So if you are willing to share info it would be much appreciable than undermining people :(
I noticed the same thing, BTW I'm exactly in the spot as you are

S
I am looking for one or more payment processors for my businesses.

After I have read a lot here on the forum over the last year, I thought I would try my hand at the businesses where there is a lot of money to be made but which are also really difficult to set up, especially when it comes to banking and card payments.

Fortunately, we have this forum and mentor group gold and an administrator who updates the resource database diligently. But that's not enough, there are quite a lot of documents to be submitted to the bank and payment processor, many questions to be answered and even more corrections to the web pages to be fixed before things lighten up.

I am in full swing with this whole process and I have set out to make a Replica (bags and shoes), an IPTV Channel and an Adult website. As you can read, these are absolutely the most impossible industries I have chosen. I have also decided to only use the resources I find in Mentor Group Gold - just to see if I can confirm that it is worth all the money also for those who only need one or two units i.e. bank, payment process, agent for company formation etc.

Of course the common thread in all this is making $1 Million in 2 months after everything is approved and ready to go online. I have a huge network for traffic and have people hired to do all the SEO.

Please whish me luck, the more replies I get in this thread the more I will post as I do progress.
Sent you a PM.

Then you don't have to wait any longer either :D have updated the thread in Mentor Group Gold - as you can see it has been a long and tough process with the last 3 payment companies. But it worked.

Reactions: EliasIT and ImKing

Latest Threads