Our valued sponsor

HK company buying panama company for bank account

Shaoling

May 1, 2019
Visit site
Hello.

I have opened a HK company with a nominee director.. and I am having problems to open a bank account.. only mistertango gave me account and I dont trust mistertango at all.. my "offshore consultant" told me yo buy a company in Panama that already have a bank account.. and I have my doubts about it.. I cannot imagine when I send funds from panama to my account in cim bank.. I meant .. a wire transfer from Panama to Switzerland... come on.. but.. it may be a very fast way to have an account in for my company asap.. what do you think about it?

Thanks

Neat is asking me for a video of my nominee director.. and he doesn't want to cooperate.. so I have 2 choices or remove the nominee.. or buying something with bank account already done.. cim doesn't allow nominal directors.. just like paysera and several more.. I tried in the euro Pacific bank.. but I was born in a conflictive country.. and they dont work with ppl from my country

I tried in the euro Pacific bank.. but I was born in a conflictive country.. and they dont work with ppl from my country

CIM accepted you but EPB rejected you?...damn. You must be Iranian right or??

When you buy a company and any bank accounts it own, the bank will restart the KYC process and more or less treat it as an entirely new application. There is no guarantee that the bank will approve of the new structure.

Although under normal circumstances, where the purchase of the company makes sense as a genuine business transaction, it's often not a problem.

When you buy a company and any bank accounts it own, the bank will restart the KYC process and more or less treat it as an entirely new application. There is no guarantee that the bank will approve of the new structure.

Although under normal circumstances, where the purchase of the company makes sense as a genuine business transaction, it's often not a problem.
Right, it works also like that for the credit score, any change in ownership and it's down to 0.
So buying a company with bank account is worth only if everything stay at the same place without informing bank or any authorities

Latest Threads