Our valued sponsor

HK vs Singapore

Offshore4life

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
The ultimate goal: to keep the money in a good bank (Switzerland/Singapore) and invest it in securities. Pay low taxation (0%-8%).

Background :

As of this writing, I have a company in Seychelles.
My business specializes in strategic consulting for companies mainly in the field of Internet advertising and marketing.

That company was set up - but in practice, no business was done yet.

I have about 4-5 customers (each transferring a $ 10,000 monthly payment). The biggest customer of all is from Hong Kong - (It is possible to make the contract with him on a company elsewhere, but his company is incorporated in Hong Kong).
This company is a profitable company - its expenses are about 20% of revenues, mostly for accountants, server retention, occasional payment to tech companies I use in their software, a lawyer etc.

I am a resident of Israel - not looking to hide anything, just do not want to withdraw money from my company in the next few years just save+invest , do not need the salary and no dividend.

The problems :

1. I have had trouble opening a company in Seychelles bank account at a very good bank - Seychelles is probably considered a burnt district already by the good banks.
2. I want the company's decision-making place not to consider Israel - because I'm a resident of Israel - because I will have to pay tax as if the company was incorporated in Israel - in practice no one checks it, but I'm not looking to hide anything, so if such a situation arises Want to have clear answers and ability to get away with it.
The reason? Corporate taxation in Israel is 23%.
3. I am thinking of starting a subsidiary in Ukraine - and way to hire programmers I need to grow the business - if I implement it, I will have to move to Ukraine for a year - two years to develop the business - so I have to set up all the infrastructure now.
Opening a Ukrainian resident account at a good bank in Switzerland - I find it a very difficult task. (Add to that Ukraine is not a member of the International Convention).

Questions to help:
1. Can a company in Seychelles set up a good bank account?
2. If not, should I close the company in Seychelles / leave it perhaps only for real estate investments, and use EMI for example TW to make the purchases?
3. Where to start the new company?
Hong Kong: (cheaper to set up, no high-cost local director required, cheaper renewal cost)
Singapore: (possibility of getting money from my big client (HK), local non-nominated director - can help determine the company's decision-making place, no audiences required only annual report)
* Is the management and control test really getting more meaning in Sangipur because of the local Direcror?
* If not why not everyone not chooses only HK, based on price?
* Any other things I missed in this selection?
4. Does setting up a company in HK or Singapore really help promote the opening of a good bank account?
5. If before opening a good bank account, it is advisable to open TW to start a few months business and then go to apply for a good bank (after having contracts and active business and running)

Thank you
Bandy

Latest Threads