Our valued sponsor

Ho to get offshore company for asset protection?

lastchance

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

All new to this and wonder how I can setup a company to protect my assets. With assets I mean funds going into the company bank account and that I need they vanish so no one can see them if they check the company's accounting.

Any suggestions on how to do it?

Reactions: suzy and bonox
It will depend on who you want to hide from. If it is a simple creditor or lender you don't need to do much other than register a offshore company for instant in Belize, Panama, Seychelles or wherever and open a bank account. There is no need for accounting there so they won't get access to anything important if they ask you.

Reactions: lastchance
You want to have a Seychelles company registered first and then open the bank account in the name of the company for maximal protection. Normal creditors and lenders will have a hard time to get access to anything there + it will require at least 2 court orders. If everything goes wrong and you can see that they will get access you simply move the funds from the company account to another setup..

It's really cool how you can play games with creditors this way and they can do nothing + it costs them a fortune each time they want to go after the next entity.

It's always better to have a company for your bank account opening compared to open a personal account. There are many reasons for it. But to obtain the best level of privacy you want to incorporate a Seychelles Company and open a Cyprus bank account, this has been the best combination for years and still is.

That's a clever way to protect your assets by sending them to an offshore company. You gave me an idea how to protect my future assets in-case I need them to be hidden under the government radar. Its better to be safe these days :D

Are you also planning to have a Holding company ( which I have learned this new thing in this forum ) that could be tied to your asset protection company? I'm pretty sure it will tighten the security of your assets if you have a Holding company as well.

I read lot's of good post from the banned member @dotbloup about what people are instantly mistaken about. The fact that a offshore company has never been intended to be used for trading is what people are missing. In the beginning and before people started to get a easy way to cheap offshore companies, it was well known by the rich people that offshore entities are only for asset protection and they are kept behind the scene means people and organisations used offshore entities only to safe up money.

They were using trading corps in the UK, Germany, USA and many other places on the globe to trade and simply moved profits into the offshore setup!

Reactions: suzy and rothko13