Our valued sponsor

Hoe to start a offshore internet biz?

JohnSeed

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
I would like to know what offshore jurisdiction may be the best to start a Internet business providing services in the field of SEO services i.e. link building, article writing and stuff like that.

What I'm looking at no are the following jurisdictions:

1. Cyprus
  2. BVI
  3. Anguilla
  4. Panama
  5. Nevis
  6. St. Lucia
  7. Seychelles

Which jurisdiction would you start your Internet business?

To try something new I would check with the credit card processor in question what offshore jurisdiction they accept (if any) and then decide on which jurisdiction to incorporate. Nevis and St. Lucia seems not too crowded if you ask me.

Reactions: JohnSeed
To try something new I would check with the credit card processor in question what offshore jurisdiction they accept (if any) and then decide on which jurisdiction to incorporate. Nevis and St. Lucia seems not too crowded if you ask me.
I would recommend to try something where the crowd don't know of (I have said that many times already) so Anguilla & St. Lucia may be valid "new" offshore jurisdiction to test and use.

Reactions: clemens
aha......Anguila & St. Lucia they are valid options' date=' can you help or I need to find some Agent able to incororate a corp. there?[/quote']
I toally agree with you and Admin, try some of your listed offshore jurisdictions for new operations and business ventures it may be better in long run!

I toally agree with you and Admin, try some of your listed offshore jurisdictions for new operations and business ventures it may be better in long run!
I'm doing so, for offshore company formation I'm looking into Cook Islands & Anguilla atm. I hope I get something that I can use. Gibraltar, Dominica and Guatemala are on the list as well :)

Latest Threads