Our valued sponsor

Holding company advise

Rocky

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
Hello Guys,

I am new here, anyway great threads i read some discussions here i would like to just confirm my ideas and findings :

I am EU resident looking just for asset protection (hide ownership).

I made my own research and choosen list of jurisdictions that might fit :

- EU from 2020 everywhere public UBO registers - so not an option

- UAE - Dubai Holding company strong confidentiality but from 2019 company needs to provide UBO to local authorities - my question is this information subject of any exhange information with my country in EU ?
- Hong Kong , Singapure - both sharing UBO with authorities is there possibility of exchange of information with my country in EU ?

- USA LLC , Delaware, Wyoming - all information regarding ubo and shareholders should be confidential even to local authorities , as far as i know usa is not sharing any information regarding UBO or shareholders with EU. Can you please confirm this ?

Or can you please advise any other reputable onshore jurisdiction that is not sharing any company information with any country in EU to be sure privacy of my assets are assured?

Thank you guys for your help.

Hello Guys,

I am new here, anyway great threads i read some discussions here i would like to just confirm my ideas and findings :

I am EU resident looking just for asset protection (hide ownership).

I made my own research and choosen list of jurisdictions that might fit :

- EU from 2020 everywhere public UBO registers - so not an option

- UAE - Dubai Holding company strong confidentiality but from 2019 company needs to provide UBO to local authorities - my question is this information subject of any exhange information with my country in EU ?
- Hong Kong , Singapure - both sharing UBO with authorities is there possibility of exchange of information with my country in EU ?

- USA LLC , Delaware, Wyoming - all information regarding ubo and shareholders should be confidential even to local authorities , as far as i know usa is not sharing any information regarding UBO or shareholders with EU. Can you please confirm this ?

Or can you please advise any other reputable onshore jurisdiction that is not sharing any company information with any country in EU to be sure privacy of my assets are assured?

Thank you guys for your help.

Hi,

I would recommend keeping assets outside the EU. There are jurisdictions in Europe that provide a discreet and safe legal environment to keep funds and assets. For example, Liechtenstein hasn't adopted the Lugano convention, hence the EU court has no legal power in Liechtenstein.

In any case, what kind of privacy are you looking for? What are your goals? What kind of assets do you want to protect?

Last edited:

Latest Threads