Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
UK Ltd with emi bank account
Offshore Bank Accounts

Hong Kong - are things easier now?

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

Vaios01

Hi,

Prior to COVID it was near impossible to open a bank account in Hong Kong.
Are things the same now or have they become more flexible seeing as they had such an outflow of capital. Do they allow virtual setups now? easier process than before?

If not, what recommendations do you have for banking these days?
EMI or Offshore account is perfectly fine.

It is for a client of mine who is an exporter of leather goods mostly across Asia.
It is a simple clean business.

Thanks for the help

Vaios01

Didnt know about Statrys thanks. Heard bad things about NEAT previously - closing accounts randomly and unable to get funds out. Not sure if that is still a concern.

Fulton Abraham Sanchez

Silver Member
BANNED MEMBER
Hi,

Are things the same now or have they become more flexible seeing as they had such an outflow of capital. Do they allow virtual setups now? easier process than before?

It is for a client of mine who is an exporter of leather goods mostly across Asia.

Thanks for the help
Antigua bank account will be OK for this type of business. PM for info.

daxbr

Entrepreneur
Hi,

Thanks for the help
Possibly a healthy response to: US sanctions 7 Hong Kong liaison office officials

JFP

Didnt know about Statrys thanks. Heard bad things about NEAT previously - closing accounts randomly and unable to get funds out. Not sure if that is still a concern.
Agree that Neat is a complete joke. Got my account closed for no reasons and no explanations. They left me three months to remove the funds so that’s ok.

Absol

Learner
Mentor Group Gold
I'm still at the beginning of my studies, walking slowly, and I haven't looked much to the eastern side yet, I wanted to understand more why Hong Kong is interesting, I've seen it here a few times and it always arouses curiosity, it's not a risk with Chinese control in up?

The intention is to use services only in the east, or it makes sense for the west as well. I imagine I'm asking very ignorant questions, but it arouses my curiosity and I'm not sure where to start to understand Hong Kong in relation to offshore.

GiGoGo

I make things happen
Entrepreneur
I think that after the pandemic, they are going to pump big money in HK to make it shine. CCP needs to make it cool to teach the world (specially their biggest trading partners) that their system is the best

1626593972475.png

Offshore Bank Accounts

Latest Threads

banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif
Offshore Bank Accounts