Our valued sponsor

hong-kong-company.jpg

You just need to take a decision for incorporating a Hong Kong company and make choice of the name and you can them easily apply for the incorporation with Companies Registry Hong Kong. You can simplify the process of Hong Kong Company by giving a simultaneous application for the company incorporation for registration.

How to apply for Hong Kong Company

You have to make the delivery of all documents online at e-Registry with the required fees. You need to submit incorporation form, cope of the articles of association of the company and a notice to registration office of the business.
Fees for Hong Kong Company Registration

If you want to incorporate a limited company by shares then you need to pay the following fees for various categories:
• Registration for business fee is HKD 2000 for 1 year and HKD 5200 to get the three year certification.
• Hong Kong company registration fee is HKD 1720 and if your application not gets successful then you can apply for a refund of HKD 1425.
• You can also levy the protection of wages on insolvency fund by paying HKD 250 for one year and HKD 750 to get a certification for three years.

Processing time
Hong Kong company online applications for business registration can be processed in one hour and if you deliver the application in hard copy then you get the certificates for business registration and incorporation in four to five working days.

Hong Kong Shopping Destinations
Hong Kong is rated high among the top shopping destinations of the world other than the best place for company incorporation and tourists and local people find the best deals. Hong Kong shopping destinations offer different items from all over the world. Hong Kong visit is not considered complete if you don’t visit the famous streets for shopping. You find small and large shopping centers in these streets which sell all the shopping items. You can easily find the opportunities for budget shopping and exceptional findings.

Resource finding is definitely of critical importance when you incorporate a company. You can find resources at low rates in Hong Kong. Many industries are growing in Hong Kong so you can easily make place in the market. If you want to establish a perfect company which can go ahead and make a big name then you need to make sure that you make the board of directors and then select the best resources.

You need to make sure that you have a primary office located at any place in the world as you need to show the documented proof. You need to ensure that you get your office registered as unregistered companies are treated illegal in Hong Kong. If you will not register your company at the right time then you may have to face complications in the long and that is the reason you need to make sure that you fulfill all the legal requirements before proceeding towards the Hong Kong company incorporation to enjoy benefits in the future.

For 9 month I have my Hong Kong company now. I must say everything is working just smooth with all of it. I don't know why people have problems using their company there but I believe it's because they don't have the money to pay for the costs to maintain the company which I agree is costly.

So HK is not good any longer for offshore company formation is that what I have to understand from your comment @auric or did I miss something here?
I believe it is still an option for people doing business in HK and china generally speaking. You just need to be aware of the high maintainance costs to operate a company in Hong Kong!

Reactions: pesto
I think it's because getting tax exemption for offshore income is a pain in the a*s (I hear from many sides). Set-up agents don't say anything about that (if you don't ask) and on paper it seems to be easy to pay no tax on offshore income.
That's properly the reason, agree!

Reactions: redeye
It's not fake - I'd rather say, it's more for honest business now.
Before it was easy and cheap (beside travel expenses maybe).
It can be a trap if you hope that you can set up a company with bank account there for fishy business, I'd say, because chances are it's not working out as one might hope from past experiences.
Simply don't expect it being easy to open a bank account in HK.
If you are looking for an easy offshore solution, that's probably not HK (anymore).
Maybe opening a bank account elsewhere for a HK company might be easy, but I so little use for that.

Register a company - no prob at all.
Opening a bank account - most agent lost their contacts to banks because most worked with HSBC but HSBC changed their ideas of which kind of customers they want.
Some agents might have contacts to other banks - but I am not sure.
Also keep in mind in order to maintain the company you also need to do auditing. That can be a lot of work or cost a lot of money.
I am using a service that takes care of the accounting and auditing at a flat fee (payable tax can be low ;) still in HK). PM if interested. They might also have a way to get you a bank account. But all this is not as cheap as it used to be in HK.

Register a company - no prob at all.
Opening a bank account - most agent lost their contacts to banks because most worked with HSBC but HSBC changed their ideas of which kind of customers they want.
Some agents might have contacts to other banks - but I am not sure.
Also keep in mind in order to maintain the company you also need to do auditing. That can be a lot of work or cost a lot of money.
I am using a service that takes care of the accounting and auditing at a flat fee (payable tax can be low ;) still in HK). PM if interested. They might also have a way to get you a bank account. But all this is not as cheap as it used to be in HK.
Where do you have your Company today ? what do you think about St. Kitts ?

Latest Threads