Our valued sponsor

How common are Payment Processors that settle in NFTs?

I would like to see how easily one can get a high risk payment processor that does minumum KYC, and settles in USDT .. is that actually the monitority? should these be my objective for a high risk business?

I have an offer of 9% plus %2.5 for settlement in USDTA using 3ds and iam not sure how to compare it with the industry.

Could you PM the current provider you've the offer from?

Also you're confusing NFTs with Crypto/Stablecoins with the title of the thread, they're not the same thing.
Hello, my bad. I meant USDT only. I have to pay an introduction fee of $2k (which yes, it doesnt seem a little high) and iam trying to establish first if its worth it. I dont have a single processor yet.

Completely normal in this particular industry. A few grand for an intro to the right people can unlock millions in revenue.
I don't doubt this.
On the other hand, I am just painfully conscious/aware that I am NOT smart enough to be able to distinguish between a real deal like the one you described above vs. one like this: Advance-fee scam - Wikipedia.

So, erring on the side of caution, I avoid them all.

Akin to why I don't play golf for money. I am painfully conscious/aware that I suck at golf, so the chances that I would play against someone else who is worse than me and beat them, are non-existent, so I don't play for money. :rolleyes:

Akin to why I don't play golf for money. I am painfully conscious/aware that I suck at golf, so the chances that I would play against someone else who is worse than me and beat them, are non-existent, so I don't play for money. :rolleyes:
Happy to coach you. Just go ahead and pay this 4,000 USDT advance fee and we'll tee off as soon as I get the funds. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
that’s why handicap exists, and why so many “scratch golfers” run away when money is on the table.

But it’s always advisable not to bet on anything.

Unless you are Phil Mickleson: Phil Mickelson Updates Fans On Past Gambling Issues In Heated Twitter Exchange

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
I would like to see how easily one can get a high risk payment processor that does minumum KYC, and settles in USDT .. is that actually the monitority? should these be my objective for a high risk business?

I have an offer of 9% plus %2.5 for settlement in USDTA using 3ds and iam not sure how to compare it with the industry.
hello what is the payment processor please ?