Our valued sponsor

How do you hide your website from a payment processor

zahir

Nov 11, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I have read this thread in the public forum Dummy website redirection for online payments about setting up a dummy website to be able to register with a payment processor with fake documents.

I'm asking the experienced people how technically this setup is done? I'm a web developer and asking for how to setup things correctly?

For the chargebacks, I think the solution is to not reply to them, so we should accept every chargeback, of course it will be a low rate about 1.5% or less.

Also if you have any other suggestions for a more stable setup it would be helpful.

Thank you.

For the chargebacks, I think the solution is to not reply to them, so we should accept every chargeback, of course it will be a low rate about 1.5% or less.
The problem will be if the payment processor is looking into each chargeback over time and that way will figure out where the customer has bought a service or product.

You won't last long with such a setup so you will have to put several websites in place for this to work.

The term is "cloaking". Show one website to one group and a different site to another. I know of it done when trying to show one website to google to get a good ranking and another to users when they visit and for showing ads on social media. Show a clean legit ad to facebook checkers and another to users who actual end up there.

Not 100% though and as admin says, you going to get found out eventually

Reactions: Spondula

Latest Threads