Our valued sponsor

How do you make your account anonymous?

greenredbrown

Offshore Agent
May 5, 2013
Visit site
Something has always troubled me and its very basic starting point.

How do I get funds in my bank account to an offshore bank account anonymously?

if I transfer the funds there is a paper trail and this prevents the whole point of privacy.

If I withdraw the money there will undoubtedly be paper work, questions and more paper trail. Not to mention the issues of moving a large sum of money physically offshore. And then how would your brand new offshore bank react to a person showing up with a couple hundred thousand in cash to deposit. Even in the offshore community I could see this being a problem.

So how to I move my wealth offshore so that there are no connecting factors to previous accounts? Cash is the only way to be anonymous and despite the headache I believe that it is the only way to move funds and maintain privacy.

greenredbrown said:
How do I get funds in my bank account to an offshore bank account anonymously?
if I transfer the funds there is a paper trail and this prevents the whole point of privacy.
As long as you set up the account under a company, the Swift and bank-to-bank papertrail will not show your name on the receiving account.

Some offshore service providers (OSP) offer nominee signatories for bank accounts. This keeps your name completely away from the bank account, but you are at the mercy of your OSP to make transfers and most charge a fee for this, in addition to the bank's fee.

greenredbrown said:
If I withdraw the money there will undoubtedly be paper work, questions and more paper trail. Not to mention the issues of moving a large sum of money physically offshore. And then how would your brand new offshore bank react to a person showing up with a couple hundred thousand in cash to deposit. Even in the offshore community I could see this being a problem.
Except for some banks that don't take cash deposits at all, as long as you can explain the origin of the funds, it's rarely a problem to bring cash. Just make sure you set up an appointment in advance.

Zqq said:
As long as you set up the account under a company, the Swift and bank-to-bank papertrail will not show your name on the receiving account.
But in essence doesn't this still leave a very clear paper trail, even without a name its from account a to account b? So when things get worse, and big brother decides that part of my hard work isn't enough and a little more needs to come out of my retirement savings then they will perhaps not be able to touch it offshore. However they are going to be able to show that I have funds that they want.

Zqq said:
Except for some banks that don't take cash deposits at all, as long as you can explain the origin of the funds, it's rarely a problem to bring cash. Just make sure you set up an appointment in advance.
I suppose this may work. Though it is hard to explain undocumented income, LEGAL but undocumented.

greenredbrown said:
But in essence doesn't this still leave a very clear paper trail, even without a name its from account a to account b? So when things get worse, and big brother decides that part of my hard work isn't enough and a little more needs to come out of my retirement savings then they will perhaps not be able to touch it offshore. However they are going to be able to show that I have funds that they want.
Correct. If you are hiding from the authorities, this is not a suitable solution. You then need to deposit money in cash or a commodity (usually gold or silver) at the bank, or set up a structure whereby your money pass through multiple companies and jurisdictions, thus obscuring the ultimate sourc

greenredbrown said:
I suppose this may work. Though it is hard to explain undocumented income, LEGAL but undocumented.
It depends on where you go and how much money it is. Some banks more or less launder money for you, for a high premium. Other banks just don't care. This is particularly true in Africa, where cash is king and banks that don't accept money mostly-blindly run out of customers. The question is if you feel safe travelling with cash to places like Ghana, Djibouti, Liberia, and so on.

I appreciate all the info and help with my curiousity of how to truely make an anonymous account. All I can really say is Wow that got to the next level of serious and questionable really fast, a lot too fast for my liking.

None the less thankyou very much for your help.

Latest Threads