Our valued sponsor

How do you rate Paxum?

Thanks guys, no Adult content here please!

Reactions: TheCryptoAnt
I can trust them my money you say?
Well, it is true that Paxum.com has a long history (>10 years, I think). It's a Canadian branch of the “Paxum family” (Paxum Bank, Paxum, Paydek... maybe something more) and perhaps the most reputable from it. I heard a number of negative stories about Paxum Bank and Paydek, I do not recall much about Paxum.com. (But I can imagine that they are confusingly interchanged / not distinguished well quite often.)
They accept high risk businesses and their fees are higher than with cheap EMIs but I would definitely not call it a robbery.
Having said that, I would perhaps trust a little bit more Verifo or Bilderlings (as we consider possibilities for opening an account for high-risk business) – because of the possible connections inside the “Paxum family” that are unclear to me.

Reactions: CoinMaster
Well, it is true that Paxum.com has a long history (>10 years, I think). It's a Canadian branch of the “Paxum family” (Paxum Bank, Paxum, Paydek... maybe something more) and perhaps the most reputable from it. I heard a number of negative stories about Paxum Bank and Paydek, I do not recall much about Paxum.com. (But I can imagine that they are confusingly interchanged / not distinguished well quite often.)
They accept high risk businesses and their fees are higher than with cheap EMIs but I would definitely not call it a robbery.
Having said that, I would perhaps trust a little bit more Verifo or Bilderlings (as we consider possibilities for opening an account for high-risk business) – because of the possible connections inside the “Paxum family” that are unclear to me.
Perceive entities other than Paxum itself as Paxum backend. They are not meant to be fully aligned with Paxum itself to show an "arms length" approach when there would be another crackdown on adult industry, and they're not meant to serve lots of customers as standalone entities, just some nicer one in order to be able to show regulators "hey, we don't only serve Paxum, but also some IT guys and candy shops"...

Verifo doesn't seem to accept adult: Prohibited Customers and Sectors - Verifo

Latest Threads