Our valued sponsor

How does a Cyprus company help me to do better business in Europe?

taruniis

Offshore Agent
Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
Can you briefly explain how a Cyrpus company better help me doing business in Europe? I mean, a Seychelles, Belize and BVI company is cheaper than a Cyprus company so why would I want to register a Cyprus company at all if I may ask?

Reactions: jorge
Some may say it is your port to Europe and the lowest corporate tax in Europe. There are a lot of other benefits.

Well, it depends wha you are into..?! A Cyprus company can do business freely in Europe, it has all options available to apply for online card processing and it's easy to get a onshore and even offshore bank account. The same goes almost for a BVI company, there are some countries who don't accept BVI companies for banking and merchant accounts's because they see it as a offshore jurisdiction for tax evading!

Do think a Seychelles company can register a Cyprus company? I want to do a holding vs trading setup with the Seychelles and Cyprus company?
Yes that's possible and actually what some clients do when they want an additional layer of privacy and security of their offshore company structure.

We have registered a Seychelles Holding company that is 100% share holder and owner in our Cyprus company. We move daily money tax free between these to entities. Works great for our purpose.

Latest Threads