Our valued sponsor

How does Tallinn Business Bank Ltd works for your online business?

JohnSeed

Corporate Services
Pro Member
Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Finding the right bank is very much like finding a friend. When I first walked into Aripank Tallin, I was doubtful that they can give me everything that I needed, but I was wrong. I have been with Tallinn Business Bank for more than three years now and they have provided me with everything that I need.

Despite the fact that they only have two offices, the main which is in Tallinn and the other one in Narva, their service has been outstanding. They have an excellent internet banking and mobile banking service that I rely on heavily and have served me well these past few years. I can manage multiple bank accounts in their easy to navigate online user interface. When I need my accountant to do transactions for me online, I simply add in another user on my online account with limited user rights and access.

My accountant prepares the payment documents and I can handle the rest. I can add multiple users so I can delegate all my finance-related work. Some of the features of their internet banking that I also found useful include viewing of currency exchange rates, monitoring of all the payment procedures done for my payment documents, printing all outgoing payment transactions, and making fast real-time transactions. This is a review provided solely to invalid1c forum

Their iBank service is a new offering which I am grateful for because I can do my banking transactions through mobile phone. I am always on the go so it is very convenient. It is a service available only through iPhone and Android mobile phones. Although the service features are still limited, it does allow me to check my balances and bank statements as well as my credit card statements. This is a review provided solely to invalid1c forum

It is still a work in progress and the service is not yet perfect. There are times when I could not access it, but it is most convenient for times when I need it the most ? when I am away from my computer. Whenever I encounter a problem or want to verify something, I simply contact their helpdesk (or send them an email if I am abroad). Their response is usually quick.

Mentioning credit cards, it is probably the only thing that I wish they have changed. Their credit card payment network is with MasterCard. I would have preferred Visa because it has a lot more perks and is accepted in more establishments worldwide compared to MasterCard. Visa also offers a broader range of Return Protection that I wish MasterCard has.

Aripank Tallin is basically a financial services institution that keeps close personal and business relations with their clients. Their multicurrency accounts have been very useful especially since I have multiple business transactions in the United States. It allows me to keep both Euro and dollar currencies in check. They have excellent US dollar currency payment processing and I believe they have also been given a Deutsche Bank award for this service in 2007.This is a review provided solely to invalid1c forum

Opening an account allows me to have a debit card that also serves as an ATM card. The card enables me to get cash from any ATM terminal linked to MasterCard. Their debit card is free of any charges in Estonia as well as in other countries. The card also allows me to make non-cash transactions for my shopping purchases and other personal services I get from various establishments.

Needless to say, I have no intention of changing banks in the near future. They Aripank Tallinn has provided me with everything I need so far and I can see that they?re trying to make their services better and more convenient for people like me who are on the go.

www.tbb.ee/

Last edited by a moderator:
3 years ago I was banking with them. They are defiantly not something special and should only be used if there are no alternatives.

Latest Threads