Our valued sponsor

how i can clone my own card ?

extremedox101

road walker
Pro Member
Apr 17, 2017
Visit site
it doesn't sound like a good idea , but i'm trying to know is that possible to clone my prepaid card ?

i read you can copy the info in the magnetic chip to another blank non branded card , how i can modify
the data and disassociate the second card from my card company/statement ? so it's works separately just reloadable is there such program to make edits?. so i can buy anything my card company don't let me to .

this way i think i may solve my problems . i'm running now with only one card and it's business related.

getting any commercial card from abroad wont be much of help until i'm able to load with my card i receive payments to . transfer wires between two EMI's won't work like charm since both have to allow you receive or send wire from third party. cards payments are instant .

recently i signed up with 2 crypto sites to start buying digital currency and card payments with vcc didn't work (even though i research before ) so i ended up giving my privacy for nothing in return , not to mention how the verifications/selfies were a big hassle to me and time consuming .

now we have sites that against cryptocurrency / sites with no risk tolerance + fierce money laundering polices for any laughable amount..and other sites with incredible long verifications .

Let me get this straight. You're looking to clone the track data from the magstrip of your prepaid card to a blank card (which can be done with magstrip readers/encoders) and "modify" this data somehow so that the original card issuer magically won't have access to your transaction history? What account would this new track data be linked to then lol? Not quite sure whether this is a troll post.. if not, then this is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've read in a while.

Let me get this straight. You're looking to clone the track data from the magstrip of your prepaid card to a blank card (which can be done with magstrip readers/encoders) and "modify" this data somehow so that the original card issuer magically won't have access to your transaction history? What account would this new track data be linked to then lol? Not quite sure whether this is a troll post.. if not, then this is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've read in a while.

am i missing something useful in your criticism ?yes its ridiculous but it might work if i understand it well .
most inventions did not make a sense first... i don't even call that invention ... just a workaround .

i have just read about magstrip cloning yesterday so i need to get deep in technical side .i don't have problems adapting such things .

it might sound complicated for you but why i would troll this ?

"What account would this new track data be linked to then "

maybe it will work like one time reloadable card .

i have just read about magstrip cloning yesterday so i need to get deep in technical side .i don't have problems adapting such things .

Keep reading I think is the best answer.

We used to encode custom data on magstrips for credit cards and even identification documents as we were in the fake ID and plastics business years ago and I can tell you with a 100% certainty that your idea is absolutely absurd.

It's comedy. It's not absurd, its funny.

Latest Threads