How is BUNQ? Anyone had a frozen account?

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Mentor Group Gold
I am using Bunq for 2 years now, they always ask for supporting documentation but so far no problems.

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Mentor Group Gold
I am still with bunq. The main account is a personal one, nothing much asked, I just send them my tax returns.
For businesses, they normally ask invoices and contracts. Sometimes they close accounts but I don’t care since they are disposable ones and they don’t freeze the money.

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
What's your thoughts are they worth it to apply for an account as a 2nd or 3rd option for banking for my business?

Simon4466

What's your thoughts are they worth it to apply for an account as a 2nd or 3rd option for banking for my business?
Loads of people I know use Bunq and are very happy with it overall. Of course on this forum you will find many people who try to use Bunq accounts for things such as P2P crypto trading and other outright forbidden things and then complain about their account got banned...

But overall it should be a "good bank" for normal activities (although a lot of organizations who have difficulty finding a payment processer use their iDeal API as well).

Latest Threads