Our valued sponsor

How is BUNQ? Anyone had a frozen account?

Are you all still satisfied with Bunq?

What supporting documents they ask for ?

Reactions: anotherone
Sometimes they close accounts but I don’t care since they are disposable ones and they don’t freeze the money.
you just create a new one with them? not in same name right?

Do you know if they open business accounts, I can't see it from their page

What's your thoughts are they worth it to apply for an account as a 2nd or 3rd option for banking for my business?

What's your thoughts are they worth it to apply for an account as a 2nd or 3rd option for banking for my business?
Loads of people I know use Bunq and are very happy with it overall. Of course on this forum you will find many people who try to use Bunq accounts for things such as P2P crypto trading and other outright forbidden things and then complain about their account got banned...

But overall it should be a "good bank" for normal activities (although a lot of organizations who have difficulty finding a payment processer use their iDeal API as well).

Reactions: uplana
But overall it should be a "good bank" for normal activities (although a lot of organizations who have difficulty finding a payment processer use their iDeal API as well).
Thanks for the information. I will apply for an account with them.

Reactions: Simon4466
Bunq closed my account without any notice.

1681811710106.png

I don't like the way they address me: when they say "Hey"
It is not serious.
Their app looks more like a video game than a serious banking app anyways.

So be advised!

Bunq closed my account without any notice.

View attachment 4706

I don't like the way they address me: when they say "Hey"
It is not serious.
Their app looks more like a video game than a serious banking app anyways.

So be advised!
How did you use it? You must have been a very bad boy. They haven’t closed my account yet, which tells it all smi(&%

• Love
Reactions: Forester

Latest Threads