Our valued sponsor

How much consultancy required to register offshore company?

cyborg

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
How much consultancy hours are required to register a offshore company?

I'm new to all of this company registration never had a company before! I read a offhsore company is great to start for beginners because it eliminates usual business risk and it is hard to sue the offshore company compared to onshore company.

My question is how many consultancy hours do you think is required to get the right offshore company for me?

You may simple ask all your questions you have here in thread and wait for a response from all of us, that may be the cheapest because it is free.

IF you want to consult a professional in privacy there the Mentor Group which is cheaper than consulting a attorney, legal adviser or tax adviser directly. Finally it will all depend on what your requirements are and how easy you have to understand what it requires.

Last edited:
Reactions: cyborg
Well only Mentor Group members can see your posting there but since this service has to be renewed / subscribed to on a monthly basis it is a limited number that see it. No one will see who you are or where you are from unless you want that.

Admin said:
Well only Mentor Group members can see your posting there but since this service has to be renewed / subscribed to on a monthly basis it is a limited number that see it. No one will see who you are or where you are from unless you want that.
Will you answer the questions posted in that forum ? Or u leave it to other members?

Reactions: cyborg
Me and my colleagues will answer all the questions also we most often provide additional documents in there, diagrams and other documents which may be useful for some in certain offshore company setup's.

Good question. I think that it all comes down to how much you already know and what it is you try to accomplish. A simple Offshore IBC setup should not take you long to learn how to setup. I mean, this forum learned me all I know about it and I feel I'm very good prepared to get started with my setup.

conspole said:
Good question. I think that it all comes down to how much you already know and what it is you try to accomplish. A simple Offshore IBC setup should not take you long to learn how to setup. I mean, this forum learned me all I know about it and I feel I'm very good prepared to get started with my setup.
I agree with you...

Latest Threads